AIM logistics

Looks like another Fridge mob has sold up to culina and fowler welch.
These are taking over!!!

buses:
These are taking over!!!

They certainly are who’s next Freshlinc?

Hope they have a lot of breath test kits.

SWEDISH BLUE:

They probably never recovered from the fallout from that episode, have been wary around any of their motors since then.

SWEDISH BLUE:

Yeah the drivers will have to up their game otherwise there’ll be disciplined left right and Chelsea !!

After that episode, when i was doing early runs on M/ways, to keep me awake, I used to play “Spot the ■■■■■■ up Pole in lane 1” That kept me awake lol :smiley:

I worked for them Twice.
Don’t get me wrong the bothers are a sound pair of chaps but due to the drivers they employ and the type it was always going to be eventful.
Alot of damage to units/trailers.

When I went back the second time I was breathalised before every shift lol
I had nothing to hide so did it but obviously there was no trust due to that incident.

As much as I left twice,I beleive they were trying there best but just couldn’t get past that M1 incident.

bald bloke:

buses:
These are taking over!!!

They certainly are who’s next Freshlinc?

I very much doubt it…

Does this mean…

That they’ll be running only Volvo’s at every depot?

A passage of corporate speak from Motor Transport …

Fowler Welch, which was acquired by Culina Group last June for £98m, said it had 'significantly strengthened its market-leading position with the acquisition and that it would provide ‘investment, job security and an entrepreneurial spirit, which will take the business to the next level’.

buses:
These are taking over!!!

Hi Buses, where you from mate? ( pm me if u want)…

I did a few shifts via agancys for AIM around 4 years ago when they had the old yard with freshlinc…

Hated working for them, it was day rate so they had you doing local collections or trailer swaps if you had any duty time left… Tony was the TM iirc.

spike78:

buses:
These are taking over!!!

Hated working for them, it was day rate so they had you doing local collections or trailer swaps if you had any duty time left… Tony was the TM iirc.

Which goes some ways to explain why they ended up with that ■■■■ head and subsequently a doomed operation, taking advantage won’t be a long term strategy with drivers worthy of the name.

Juddian:

spike78:

buses:
These are taking over!!!

Which goes some ways to explain why they ended up with that ■■■■ head and subsequently a doomed operation, taking advantage won’t be a long term strategy with drivers worthy of the name.

+1

spike78:

buses:
These are taking over!!!

Hi Buses, where you from mate? ( pm me if u want)…

I did a few shifts via agancys for AIM around 4 years ago when they had the old yard with freshlinc…

I’m from Nuneaton

The work it self was good.
But the office staff were Just not up to scratch.
As much as some people would say (I would of gone home)I was suppose to be tramping but ended up finishing my day at 5pm hoping for a 4am start(staying in the yard)…
To then be told 9am start which ment two things…16hrs parked up and yes you guessed it…try and work me up to midnight!!
Now,I’m flexible but trying to park up was just rubbish.
J the planner was good at the above!
The new depot looked the part that’s why I gave it a 2nd go but I soon realised when I was questioned why I did evesham-livingston Lidi (Tip)and I only made it back as far as Carlisle lol
Apparently I should of made it to preston to park up.