Afgan/ iraq etc

does anyone no of any civilain company’s that employ drivers to work in the middle east like kbr etc… apparently there is a company employing now but carnt get the info

try www.fluor.com
www.dyn-intl.com

or if you don’t mind paying for help www.dangerzonejobs.com

dustylfc:
does anyone no of any civilain company’s that employ drivers to work in the middle east like kbr etc… apparently there is a company employing now but carnt get the info

R u that desperate for a job :question:

kitkat:

dustylfc:

no not for me a mate wanted me to ask ive done my service in the army in fact done my training in penicuk just by your neck of the woods

dustylfc:

kitkat:

dustylfc:

no not for me a mate wanted me to ask ive done my service in the army in fact done my training in penicuk just by your neck of the woods

A night out on Bog Road in Penicuik should set you up for Iraq then :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

dustylfc:

kitkat:

dustylfc:

A night out on Bog Road in Penicuik should set you up for Iraq then :stuck_out_tongue:

hahhahahahaha i didnt mind the bog road run, used to get knocked back from most places in edinburgh cos we werent students, i think we used to go to a bar caled the filling station but it was in 1992 so memory isnt as good but i can remember the snow and rain for sure!!

Halliburtons website