ads on here

why are peaple putting ads on here they know the rules there one on here can someone take it off or iam off

spanishvan:
why are peaple putting ads on here they know the rules there one on here can someone take it off or iam off

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Which ad are you on about

spanishvan:

If you’ve seen an add that’s against the rules why not hit the report button or PM a mod or admin instead of throwing the dummy out of the pram.

instead of just highlighting in blue could you also make it bigger in case spanishvan misses it ? :sunglasses:

spanishvan:

Bye then, don’t let the door hit you on the way out
:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I think that a spelling & punctuation book should be advertised on here for Spanishvan to take a look @ ■■?

Can’t see a problem with the ads really,most things advertised are in connection with what we do ?

Sorry spanish i have put my two daf tables on the driver jobs forum by mistake i have told the mods to see if they can put it on for sale forum :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Trying to get some money for next week rent :slight_smile:

seems you are also trying to sell yourself…tut,tut.

glenman:
seems you are also trying to sell yourself…tut,tut.

Got to try something lol :laughing:

spanishvan:

Awwwww, has someone nicked your action man :unamused: :unamused:
ffs get a life, it’s because of posts like this that I hardly come on here anymore

spanishvan:

Back to school by any chance ? :unamused: :unamused:

spanishvan:

ta ta then :unamused:

missing you already

NOT!!!

spanishvan:

how about a link ? or a clue to where you’ve seen it ■■

kettle…

pot…

black :unamused:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=68137

anyway, thought you said you was leaving :unamused: