Add yer own catchphrase

funnyjunk.com/p/war_please-gif.html :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

youve got to be kidding kk… it took a restart of pc the last time i looked at one of ur links… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

terry you have pm,…i’d check your own pc 1st terry,if your hitting on a link and you are being infected or virused then it’s more than likely your own pc that has caused the virus.as i can assure you mine is checked on a very regular bases m8 and it tells me if anything is infected.and there’s no way that i would place things on the bb before it has been scanned. :wink:

kk…i do check my pc.(regular m8). the link you posted froze my pc as soon as i clicked on it. (A) its never happened b4,(B) I i actually thought that was the gig, a wind up,ish type post, so never thought anything else of it. (c) i do have virus checkers etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc . aswell m8.

i only said what i saw only reported it to you in post. by the way it was meant in a light hearted manner. if you cannot take it in a light hearted manner then theres nix i can do about it.m8.

i didnt tell you about it to make you look bad, as i said lighten up man…

terry i didn’t take it to heart m8.if i put things up and it has done something to your puter i’d rather you told me there and then m8 so as i can sort it.so please don’t think i’m annoyed at you as i ain’t. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:i’m more annoyed thinking that i have put something up that can affect someone else’s puter. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …long as thats that m8… thank ■■■■ 4 that… i thought here we go again (4 a minute).lol. :wink:

are you pair married? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hang on a minute you two. it’s not your turn to throw your dummies out for several weeks yet. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

JB:

mind your own dam buisness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
hang on a minute you two. it’s not your turn to throw your dummies out for several weeks yet. :wink:

and you can stay out of it as well our dummies we’ll do wot we want :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

JB:

mind your own dam buisness :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you`ve been at the tough tablets again eh jimbo? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

na na na na na :cry: :cry: :wink:

JB:

kitkat:

JB:

you`ve been at the tough tablets again eh jimbo? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

weetabix and good old scottish porridge jb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

JB:

kitkat:

JB:

weetabix and good old scottish porridge jb :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well i,m not going up against you if you have been on the old scottish porridge jim. simple as that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ohterry555:

kitkat:

JB:

kitkat:

JB:

well i,m not going up against you if you have been on the old scottish porridge jim. simple as that… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WIMP :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Right that’s it…No Trucknet for a week…BOTH OF YOU!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BULLY.… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss can we make it a fortnight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss can we make it a fortnight :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[zb] JIM… U WOULD GET WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS.(oops)…same as me… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you know what happens when you try to get round the auto censor ! Denis