ACT for Mark (ScaniaV8)

Pic1
Pic2

:wink:

very nice m8 !!!

Yeh nice pics Karl, keep them coming :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

Nice Trucks :smiley:

nice paint scheme and oh yeh nice trucks as well

Spotted one of the mercs 10 miles north of Inverness today!

lol Doing McBurneys iceland Work !

nice trucks i like the scania ive never driven a topline in fact ive never been in a topline.

The ad which the r-series appeared on

r900ver:
Spotted one of the mercs 10 miles north of Inverness today!

:open_mouth: Didnt think they went that far up.

Better pic of the Merc

Many thanks guys for the photographs of Alan’s wagons, great looking machines especially that new R500 Scania… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The Mercedes looks the part to I have to say, impressive,
but not like the Scania… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Good Luck for now… :laughing: :laughing:
Cheers… :laughing: :laughing:

Living right on the hard shoulder of the A1 carriage (Summerhill) I see the Morgan Transport wagons everyday! They are all Globes, Toplines Or Super Space cabs. Not the most breathtaking paint jobs Ive ever seen but when 5 or 6 run in convoy it is impressive! They can also be spotted at Morgan Fuels on the Newry Dundalk rd on a regular basis! Does anyone have anymore info on this companyâ– â– ?

I also see a lot of Mulgrew wagons passing the house on the way to Dromore, His new R series Scanias really look fantastic, Ive also noticed he is now running Space Cab CFs as well as space cab XFs.

Gault Haulage ( formerly known as Gault Transport ) have an impressive line up of XF super space cabs, as replacement for the TGa MANs he ran for 4 yrs! The paint job isnt as eyecatching as the Mans but still well turned out!

Regards

Kev