A46 Vale Cafe Evesham

Stayed there last night and I have to tell you all, it was by a country mile the BEST scran I’ve had on a night out and that includes when I’ve parked for free and ate in a pub. Bargain at £20 and beats any KFC/Burger King crap served elsewhere.

I will be stopping there again when in the area for sure!

Hope I didn’t wake you up when I went past about 1am!

Rhythm Thief:
Hope I didn’t wake you up when I went past about 1am!

No I was just making a brew, started work at 1, at Leicester Forest East tonight, no comparison.

Never overnighted there but I allow myself one full English per week and this would be my first choice every time. Certainly not the cheapest cafe but none of that “ding” crap, well presented food using fresh, quality produce. It’s also extremely clean too, you could eat off the toilet floor if you were some kind of weirdo but also had a fear of germs!

Years ago it had a swimming pool and a bowling alley, if you weren’t there for six you weren’t getting parked

Forgot and a bar

if im over that way and wanting a decent brekkie than its there i head for ,mind you i did have 2 nights out in there last week as i was doing a job over that way :smiley:

You mean the sausages actually have sausage in them?

must have changed hand then , last time I had 2 fried eggs on toast cost me £6 :open_mouth: . as been said it was the best for years

Silver_Surfer:
You mean the sausages actually have sausage in them?

Sausages have meat and stuff in them, they aren’t filled with other sausages lol.

It was one of them places you could have stayed in for hours, kept seeing one driver in there who worked for Burton’s/Dorothy Perkins, think it was Excel who ran it, well we got on like an house on fire but not a bloody clue what his name was. :smiley: :smiley:. The bloke who owned it was a driver.

used to love popping in there for a really nice 80p coffee from the fuel station until it got taken over :unamused:

Dafman:
It was one of them places you could have stayed in for hours, kept seeing one driver in there who worked for Burton’s/Dorothy Perkins, think it was Excel who ran it, well we got on like an house on fire but not a bloody clue what his name was. :smiley: :smiley:. The bloke who owned it was a driver.

Was his name Nigel.

altitude:

Dafman:

Was his name Nigel.

:wink:

altitude:

Dafman:

Was his name Nigel.

Not a clue but were talking 25 years ago

NewLad:
Stayed there last night and I have to tell you all, it was by a country mile the BEST scran I’ve had on a night out and that includes when I’ve parked for free and ate in a pub. Bargain at £20 and beats any KFC/Burger King crap served elsewhere.

I will be stopping there again when in the area for sure![/quote

I’m a night tramper and stayed there last week £20 to park with meal included, I had the full English breakfast and I agree it was the best I have had for a long time. Certainly stay there again and the meal doesn’t show on the receipt so the company are paying for it. :grimacing: :grimacing: