A24 south of Horsham

I came down this road last week.I wont be in a hurry to take a truck here again,road is too narrow.Also,the winding dual carriageway section before the A272,a truck actually started overtaking me.He was within his rights,but bloody hell,I would have hung back.Would you overtake here?
I slowed down to 30mph to let him past before we end up colliding…

Stick to the M25.

Nowt wrong with that road , there’s drivers and screwdrivers
More the cars you’ve got to watch anchoring up when they see the speed cameras :unamused:

Yes m25 is better,only the m23 junction was closed.
It didnt help having a mirrorless truck,cant seem to get used to these,but we’re stuck with them now

I’ve used the A24 from Kent for Southampton and Chichester many times. Yes it does take a bit longer than M25 and A3 or the M3 but it does avoid the very congested section from the M23 through to the M3, which at the wrong time of day (ie most of it) can be a series of hold ups, particularly in the opposite direction. I agree there is a narrow winding section with lunatics, but they can be found everywhere. The section on the A280 from Findon across the downs is a delight.

I know,I just couldnt believe it when he started overtaking there.Some drivers have to keep bollocking on no matter

I’m heading down that road tomorrow as I’ve got drop in Worthing currently in Cannock
Sat nav wants me to go all the way to M23 then down to A27 and back to Worthing :unamused:
Blow that the A27 at 8am in the morning :imp:
I used to live in Worthing so know a better route

Its a ■■■■■■■ tight road,what made it worse for me,Im running at 16foot and sticking to the left lane doesnt look like a posdibility without ■■■■■■■■ all the trees

blue estate:
More the cars you’ve got to watch anchoring up when they see the speed cameras :unamused:

This has to a troll attack or joke :laughing: A24 wtf :unamused:

Punchy Dan:

blue estate:

When was the last time you drove that road :unamused: There’s 3 speed camera is 6 miles

The A24 must be a muppet magnet :imp:
I was on the Holmwood section about 1/2 down from the Goodwins roundabout heading south , a Hoyer fuel tanker driver decides he can’t be Zb to go all way to roundabout north bound and tries to do a U turn using one of the R/H turns in the centre with me bearing down on him :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :laughing:

blue estate:

Punchy Dan:

blue estate:

When was the last time you drove that road :unamused: There’s 3 speed camera is 6 miles

I was agreeing with the first bit :laughing:

Lovely piece of tarmac, day or night.

osark:
Lovely piece of tarmac, day or night.

I agree…

I used to go up and down it 5 night’s a week loaded with mushrooms to London and back.