A premium question

What does the lever/button behind the hand brake do? does it activate the warp drive? diff lock or summit??

19102010156.jpg

cheers
CC

Warp speed in a premium!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its a ejector seat button when someone you know sees you in one!! :wink:

Just a guess - but in a MAN you can push the lever down and it releases the unit brakes while keeping the trailer brakes on. It’s supposed to be a way of checking they are applied before dropping a trailer on a slope.

WOW! moralibo! do they come standard in premiums?

caz:
WOW! moralibo! do they come standard in premiums?

yeah, you take some out and the bag automatically refills :grimacing: :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Smoking in your cab :exclamation: tut tut tut :open_mouth: You rebel :laughing:

Santa:
Just a guess - but in a MAN you can push the lever down and it releases the unit brakes while keeping the trailer brakes on. It’s supposed to be a way of checking they are applied before dropping a trailer on a slope.

what happens when you accidently press it with no trailer on :question: :smiley: :smiley:

green456:

Santa:

what happens when you accidently press it with no trailer on :question: :smiley: :smiley:

The unit ■■■■■! :laughing:

newmercman:
Smoking in your cab :exclamation: tut tut tut :open_mouth: You rebel :laughing:

Looks more like Dandruff- bit of a flaky bonce :laughing:

In the 10 reg premium i drive, it’s a compressed-air socket.

Whatever you do…DON’T touch that button!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :wink:

PRESS IT NOW! It stops you having such a sweet tooth.

its for an air duster type thingy ejector seat indeed that buttons on the steering wheel :unamused: :wink:

Its for fitting a blow gun - then you can clean all those crumbs out with it round that console :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Steve

It appears from your picture you don’t have the trailer braking button :wink: But some premiums do, if you press it when your stopped you can use it to test the brakes are working, it releases at 3mph or something, I use this when stopped waiting to pull out of a junction, easier and releases quicker than the handbrake :slight_smile:

Look at all those crumbs , that would drive me mental. I’d be attacking it with my secret weapon a paint brush. Gets into all those nooks and crannies :smiley:

I drove a demo premium once didnt notice any buttons i just wanted out the heap of crap asap to take any notice.

merc0447:
I drove a demo premium once didnt notice any buttons i just wanted out the heap of crap asap to take any notice.

Premiums are alright mate, they are a nice comfortable ride, plenty of room inside. easy and simple to use. I’ve driven a lot worse! Premiums are a good budget truck imo.

And have Volvo engines and box in them.

They now do a 460bhp model. Not bad for a budget motor.

Ken.