A Picture Diary Of Sorts

Not a specific week, just a load of pics of some of the jobs I have been on recently, and some of the scenery on my travels too.

JCB 3CX, Fun to drive these things.

Little roller, not fun to load or unload in the wet!

Dorset border, do you know where?

Devon, Lovely Scenery!

These next 2 pics show my " Oh God Not Another One Of These" jobs. On the way back out Nearly flattened a biker, who DEFINATELY had brown trousers when he saw me as he came flying round a bend! :laughing: :laughing:

Little dumper, 3 Tonne.

Now this is one HELL of a Cherry Picker! Its remote control, is on tracks, and reaches 32 Mtrs high! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I collected it from a tree surgeons in Northampton to go back too Chesterfield.

Amey Rail yard at Sutton Courtney, I had just loaded 2 10 ft containers and 4 stillages, to go to Tylesley, Birmingham.

Mini Paver, a very interesting thing to drive, you have to be VERY careful not too get wedged between the road and ramps with these things. This one I had to unload in the middle of a road, move truck under the low bridge, then reload the paver on the other side. Had to do it as it was the only road into the place!

And finally these next 2 pics show my morning jolly into London today, delivered a lift hoist section to a new site where they are building some Ā£6 million apartments, right on the Junction of Brompton Road and Knightsbridge. Had to drive thru Hyde Park to get into delivery point.

Great pics! That Dorset road looks like the road over the ā€œGiantā€™s Headā€ between Dorchester and Sherborne.

Close Mate? :wink:

Great pics and diary Clarky.

Clarky:
These next 2 pics show my " Oh God Not Another One Of These" jobs. On the way back out Nearly flattened a biker, who DEFINATELY had brown trousers when he saw me as he came flying round a bend! :laughing: :laughing:

Iā€™ll match your narrow road and trees and raise you some grass in the middle :laughing:

I know what you mean about brown trousers!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nice one Mac :wink:

That be my mission now to get some pics of ā€œwell usedā€ roads that I drive on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A nice read and pictures

Nice one mateā€¦good to see you doing some real work! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aye well, someone round he has got to lol.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Am working on the railway all next week, at Shirley Bā€™ham. Stopping up there all week too. Will do a diary for those that might be interested in what I have to do on the railway.

macplaxton:
Great pics and diary Clarky.

Clarky:

Iā€™ll match your narrow road and trees and raise you some grass in the middle :laughing:

I know what you mean about brown trousers!

Luxuaryā€¦thats a main road in Cornwall :laughing:

Good stuff, i never realised you done plant work.