A little favour from my colleages please

Heading down to Gloucester then Chepstow tomorrow and I’m lead to believe there is a low bridge en-route on the A48.

So…could someone give me the height of said bridge as my truck map is in my cab.

redbob:
Heading down to Gloucester then Chepstow tomorrow and I’m lead to believe there is a low bridge en-route on the A48.

So…could someone give me the height of said bridge as my truck map is in my cab.

4.3 mtrs or 14ft 3inch

This should help i hope.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42098

gezt:

redbob:

4.3 mtrs or 14ft 3inch

Nice one mate - toll bridge it is then!!

redbob:

1 either side of newnham both marked 14’ 3" another by old quarry nr lydney but think thats higher

My truck sat nav thinks theres a 3t weight limit down there. There is, but its off the main road

By the way, do they take debit cards on the bridge toll?

Cash only I think , look up their website, but I’m sure it’s only cash

Cards are fine, used one myself 2weeks ago

M50,A449,M4,M48 It’s a lovely drive in the summer and takes about 15 minutes longer than the seven bridge route.

If your doing gloucs then Chepstow why not go over the top and use the forest road.
Comes out in Monmouth.