a good sunday

its getting dark, and the weather is pants.
dinner is on, the finale of f1 is nearly here. love him or loathe him, lewis “could” take the f1 title today? i think he’s alright, so good luck too him.
then later, its top gear. hope they show us in a good light, i’m sure they will.
my money would be on captain slow, as the best artic driver. what do you reckon?
finish the night off with some miami ink, and i’ve got a bottle of brandy too keep me company through all of this. happy days :sunglasses:

chilistrucker:
my money would be on captain slow, as the best artic driver. what do you reckon?

What, after the driving he did on the episode where they went on a caravan holiday?!

I know its silly but I reckon Clarkson, probably wouldn’t be a bad driver on technicalities.

hammond for me but he has drove one before he is the driver they used in the induction video :laughing: for stobbies :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Dont think hammond will be able to reach the pedals Jezza will kick ALL their asses.

May will take a day to do his daily checks !!!

Clarkson for PM :smiley: . However i reckon after watching them reverse the tractor & trailers the Hamster will be the better bendy pilot :sunglasses: .

Ah yes,Hamster drove a Scarnia,didn’t he…

Ken.

Quinny:
Ah yes,Hamster drove a Scarnia,didn’t he…

Ken.

Scarnia I remember that :smiley: