A day of pillocks!

Suedehead:

Simon:

howatsi:
There were only 2 trucks going westbound on the M7 towards Portlaoise at 1am on Wednesday morning me and the other pillock who after 10 clicks finally got within spitting distance of my rear bumper and then decided for the next 10 clicks to overtake me, god he must have been going at best 0.1kph faster than me.
The thick pillock didn’t realise that we get our trucks off the same supplier as his company and the supplier uses the same tacho calibration equipment, so [zb] I salute you - PILLOCK!!!

Too much trouble to knock your cruise control back a couple of clicks, for a couple of minutes :question: :question:

Totally agree but 30 secs would be enough . .wouldnt it ?

I did after nearly falling asleep with the boredom and I flashed him in and he acknowledged, but I did say “me and the other pillock [zb]” :wink:

howatsi:
I did after nearly falling asleep with the boredom and I flashed him in and he acknowledged, but I did say “me and the other pillock [zb]” :wink:

:laughing: :laughing:

(Don’t forget the ‘no registration numbers rule’, as voted for on these boards. You can, if you like, put your own up. Simon)