A couple of odd vehicles

Any pics or info of the following spotted today please?

A branded Jaguar Racing 6 wheeled coach / bus with split screen looked to be American.

Silver Dennis 8 wheeled OB? truck. It looked unusual, big square body like a removal van, never seen another 8 wheel Dennis before although I have a feeling they had something similar on the convoys out of Aldermaston or similar. Oddly trying to find a picture of one brought me round full circle with Google bringing me back to TNUK with a post I made some time ago about Warhead carriers!

Any info gratefully received. Cheers.

8wheels:
Any pics or info of the following spotted today please?

A branded Jaguar Racing 6 wheeled coach / bus with split screen looked to be American.

Silver Dennis 8 wheeled OB? truck. It looked unusual, big square body like a removal van, never seen another 8 wheel Dennis before although I have a feeling they had something similar on the convoys out of Aldermaston or similar. Oddly trying to find a picture of one brought me round full circle with Google bringing me back to TNUK with a post I made some time ago about Warhead carriers!

Any info gratefully received. Cheers.

The BBC had or have several 8 wheel Dennis`s used to carry equipment etc around the country to outside broadcasts .

Cheers have now recalled the name of the company and found this pic.

The comment underneath says

a very rare dennis 8 wheeler

So I was right there then!

Now am I right in thinking there used to be Dennis 8 wheelers on one of the atomic weapons convoys. Sure I’ve seen a picture of one.

Whilst looking a also found another TNet photo.

google.co.uk/search?hl=en&tb … FRhk#i=117

Sneaky buggers copyright protected the pic.

Ha that bring up this

That’ll be the only time I’ve driven a Dennis, about 10 meters off the test station yard onto the trailer. :laughing:

Eagle Model 10 motor coach by any chance

google.co.uk/search?q=This+E … 0QXuwIGICA

Yes it could have been, I think it was UK registered but it seems an odd vehicle for a UK based team.
Cheers