72 hour roadcheck!

It started at midnight Monday 3rd and runs till midnight Thursday and from past experience … it’s a pig :frowning:
I went up I-89 in VT to Ben and Jerry’s in St Albans last night and both side of the Colchester scales were set up with lines of portable bog’s for the drivers who get put out of service etc and both had mobile DMV offices set up too. When i came southbound at 10.30 pm they had jumped the gun and started on the northbound side with 3 DMV copp that had pulled guys in to check.
It’s gonna be hell in some states :frowning:

I’ve managed to be off work for the “Blitz” for 3 out of the past 4 years. The one year I did run south of the border during that time I managed to not get checked once. Not sure whats going to happen this week as my truck is back in the bloody workshop.

Got pulled in at Amherst NS
Fortunately all good and got a sticker Result

Ford5000:

All the times I have had a level one and passed, I never got a sticker :frowning: On the one occasion I actually asked I was told “I ran out”

I never got pulled even once this year, I drove to Ben & Jerry’s in Waterbury VT via I-95, 91 and 89, past 6 DOT weigh stations and all were closed ! very strange :confused:

Truck now back in Freightliner for the 4th time in 30 days so they can fix the six “minors” that were listed by the DOT in Maine this week. Its a shame, its a ■■■■ good reliable truck but it suffers from complete lack of maintenance on their part.

Ford5000:

Who are you on for?

Not much evidence of this in our neck of the woods :sunglasses:

robinhood_1984:

Ford5000:

Who are you on for?

Seafood Express PEI