24v inverter question

The company i work for are fitting a 1500w inverter into the MAN TGA i drive (via our tame HGV auto electrician ) so i can power a 600w microwave. I know this is adequate power, and will be using it for a TV as well.
Now my question is …
If i run a small 19" led tv can i run a play station at the same time and how long do you reckon I could run one or both without running the engine?
I don’t want to have to keep the engine on to save disturbing others.
Ok over to you …

For the microwave you need to check the plate for max current draw, different from cooking power, if that is less than the output of your inverter all is good.
I woul suggest running the motor when using the mic.

As for the othere stuff should be ok and with luck your inverte will have a low voltage alarm, run the motor for half hour if/when this goes off!

Most trucks now have a voltage read out on one of the dash menues, this should be more than 25 volts when you park up, and if you check during your park up nothing less than 24!
Checking this from time to time will give you an idea of how long you can run your kit and still start, if in doubt run the motor before bed. When temps drop below freezing this will degrade battery performance.

If your company is happy to pay for and fit an inverter may be worth getting them to look at “battery guard”, this isolates the batteries in the event of the voltage dropping to low and triggers an alarm, super gadget and will pay for itself over and over.

Thanks baz , microwave has output of 650w so think the power used is around 1200/1300w area, so should be ok with this , and I’ll be running the engine for the short time needed anyway
The sticker on the TV says 25w so shouldn’t draw much power
Yes the company is paying for and fixing the inverter so ill mention the battery saving device. Once again thanks for comprehensive reply