24v electric blankets

Does anyone have one of these…
ebay.co.uk/itm/TRUCK-WAGON-2 … 981wt_1344

Are they any good?

Looks like a good idea if your truck doesn’t have a night heater, tho might drain the battery?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a recipe for a flat battery the next morning to me.

Paul

At least you’d be warm while waiting for a jumpstart.

Yes, I was thinking more in terms of having it plugged in for the last half-hour or so of driving and then unplugging it when parking up.

i had one about 10 yr ago, was driving an old eurostar and the night heater was completely knackard, worked great. it was a godsend when in germany in the middle of winter, use to put it inside my quilt never had a problem with a flat battery, i think that was the only thing that worked on the old thing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Harry Monk:
Yes, I was thinking more in terms of having it plugged in for the last half-hour or so of driving and then unplugging it when parking up.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …Bloody hell Harry, next you`ll be looking for a Teasmade and a pair of fluffy slippers!! :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

Harry Monk:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: …Bloody hell Harry, next you`ll be looking for a Teasmade and a pair of fluffy slippers!! :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I was just about to reply along the same lines until I saw your post. Just get the night heater cranked up and stop being such a ■■■■■! :laughing:

And wanting cocoa before beddy byes.

Ken.