20 % fuel saving hho kit?

ive been looking at these hho genarators on the market and they seem to good to be true but there is a lot of info to say they do some thing, have a look at this link
http://hydrochargeme.com, ive emailed another company and here,s what they said

Hi Danny,
We make a 20 litre and 25 litre unit for HGV’s. We have just completed a roll out supply for a Spanish company for their fleet (146) of Scania 420 trucks. They have reported a saving of 16.2 % overall. The Truck units are more expensive as they are individually made to the clients requirements, run on 24 volt electrics and also run on tap water, rather than distilled water. They also have a drain tap on the bottom, which makes flushing out an easy job. They are designed to fit semi permanantly behind the cab on the cat walk. They need servicing every 18,000 miles. This is simply a case of washing the units out (in situ) and refilling with the electrolyte powder (that we supply) and water.
They retail at £495 inc Vat + postage (£19.95) and we currently have 2 x 25 litre models in stock. We have no 20 litre units in stock at the moment, but would be happy to quote you a lead time for delivery. The price for both units is the same.If you would like the dimensions please let me know and I can email them over to you.
Regards
Andy

The HGV unit (Top View) with Gas out let pipe not installed. Twin ‘u’ shape electrodes, containing 160 conductive plates, all made from surgical stainless steel.

what do you lot think, i use about 2400ltrs a week, 20% would be a masive saving.

There’s been a thread on here about them recently, but the short answer to your question is that they’re a complete con that claim to be able to defy the laws of physics. The reason they sound too good to be true is because they are. If they could really save you 15-20% on fuel they would surely come as standard on every truck out there, after all.

Paul

i think i agree, but there is a few companys out there offering a money back gaurantee, any thing that will save fuel is high on my list.

jeep:
i think i agree, but there is a few companys out there offering a money back gaurantee, any thing that will save fuel is high on my list.

They say that they will give you money back but have you ever tried to? It’s easier to get blood from a stone

It has to be serviced with a electrolyte powder supplied by dealer at what cost ?

Name three transport companies that have installed it and will prove the savings

Yes they work.
But i wouldn’t trust some outfit that tells you they need any special additive.
They work best with salt water. The water produces the hydrogen through electrolysis. the salt makes the water more conductive.

Diesel is quite inefficient. all the hydrogen does is make the fuel burn easier.

I would be quite happy to make one for you, just so you can show your results on here, then you can dismiss any myths.

most bought on the internet would drop to bits in fives minutes.
i’m sure there are some decent firms making them, but who do you trust? Not someone who blags you into buying additives, that’s for sure.

please contact me , i would very much like to try it and ill report it on here

they do work if you buy right one, but the price of it puts me off 485 did u say, way to cheap for a good one, there 5999$ dollars for proper one for a semi truck,
though i know guy in states who is building one for a truck 24v type,and its the real deal, and when its ready and fitted to my truck i will tell you if it works or not,at my expense,
how come not many people run on biofuels to save fuel costs? am i only one!