2 Scania beautys & 1 Daf beauty

No competition Lee ur’s is best,lol :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Does that T-Cab pull for H Askey of sheffield?

That ‘built on coal’ daf looks even better in the flesh,seen it the other week in penistone,lovely motor :sunglasses:

gordon bennett f16, hawkies head will be even bigger than it is now, with his barnsley built on the dole not coal kettle

:sunglasses:
Any more pictures of Lee Hawkes Daf?

looks loads better with the black sun visor.

Yer does look better with black visor,think Scania is only lorry that can look good with the chrome visor.

is that roy boy i see there on the side :grimacing:

it isnt bad for a ex irlam unit with a kuda top "letter box " conversion on it is it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:

it isnt bad for a ex irlam unit with a kuda top "letter box " conversion on it is it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Yr such a tease!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:

You sufering from memory loss Gobby? :arrow_right: viewtopic.php?t=46572#p528920
:laughing:

seen that t-cab on the M4 pulling a green trailer

removalboy:

globby 480:

You sufering from memory loss Gobby? :arrow_right: viewtopic.php?t=46572#p528920

no memory loss, removal girlie, just hawkie has said he doents want all to know its a ex maritime kettle, so i put irlams with a letter box conversion on, just to try to fool ya but ya way,way to quick for us :wink: :wink:

globby 480:

removalboy:

globby 480:

no memory loss, removal girlie, just hawkie has said he doents want all to know its a ex maritime kettle, so i put irlams with a letter box conversion on, just to try to fool ya but ya way,way to quick for us :wink: :wink:

:wink: :laughing:

globby 480:

removalboy:

globby 480:

Nice pics .
a new globby wud have sumat to say… yes roy boy is watching u darran

tipperdave:
Does that T-Cab pull for H Askey of sheffield?

yeah does pull for askeys

royalmailman:

ey up lee hows it going long time since i spoke to you are you still running the black 8 wheellers heard you were
going abroad and away all week now. a big step from no nights out like your use to
pete …

Saw Lee’s DAF on the M1Thursday afternoon. Looked smart with the red euroliner.