2 LGV1 Drivers mates.Euro run

Need 2 drivers to share driving/navigate/use phone to HQ/make tea/cook food to join a FH12,Volvo in Batman,Turkey(Not the caped crusader),to unload corks at Banja Luka,Bosnia Herzegovina.Other drivers mate to join Scania trauck at Banja Luka.European insurance card needed/Letter of last tachograph driving history/Points accepted/No DD10`s.Pay is 100 euros per day,25 euros night out allowance.Flights via Pegasus airlines,or next available carrier.If interested?

wish I had my class one as I would bite your hand off for this experience

peter mill:
Need 2 drivers to share driving/navigate/use phone to HQ/make tea/cook food to join a FH12,Volvo in Batman,Turkey(Not the caped crusader),to unload corks at Banja Luka,Bosnia Herzegovina.Other drivers mate to join Scania trauck at Banja Luka.European insurance card needed/Letter of last tachograph driving history/Points accepted/No DD10`s.Pay is 100 euros per day,25 euros night out allowance.Flights via Pegasus airlines,or next available carrier.If interested?

Who is it that “NEEDS” 2 drivers ? Is it YOU ? These " jobs " keep being posted up, has anybody actually been offered work?

pete-b:

peter mill:

Who is it that “NEEDS” 2 drivers ? Is it YOU ? These " jobs " keep being posted up, has anybody actually been offered work?

Totally agree pete-b!

With the greatest of respect Mr Peter Mill, you keep posting loads of jobs on this site but nothing ever appears to come of any of them. And some of your supposed “vacancies” are just downright ridiculous for a truck driving site including “farming jobs in New Zealand”, “driving combine harvesters in the USA” etc.

So someone needs two drivers to share driving/navigating/use a phone/“make tea/cook food” (WTF!) . From what you’ve written, one of the drivers is meeting someone in Turkey - who drives an FH12 - and they’re both going to drive it to Bosnia and deliver corks.
The other driver is to join a Scania truck already in Bosnia? Have I deciphered this correctly from your “advertisement”?

Who are the two drivers actually going to be meeting and working for/with?

Peter Mill, it’s awfully considerate of you to post all these jobs that you post on a weekly basis, but what do they all mean? Where do you pick some of this stuff up from? And more to the point - who do you work for?

I pm’d mr mill about theses positions on thursday and as yet havent heard ouwt , :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

bocockjnr:
I pm’d mr mill about theses positions on thursday and as yet havent heard ouwt , :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

He could be away tramping without internet connection :bulb:

he could well be :blush: :blush: :blush: didn,t relise that

ROG:

bocockjnr:

He could be away tramping without internet connection :bulb:

Come to think of it, he could possibly be a genuinely helpful youngster.

Check out his post “USA energy drinks” on the EX-PATS forum. Most adults wouldn’t have to ask a question like that. Would they?

:confused: :confused: