2 days until meltdown!

Report in today’s Daily Express,600,000 immigrants from Bulgaria and Romania are expected to flood Britain from January 1st 2007.
They don’t even need a passport!
It should be Blair on the scaffolding and not Saddam! :angry: :angry: :angry:
dailyexpress.co.uk/news_detail.html?sku=968

And you believe everything you read in the Daily Express :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

YAWN :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Tony is suffering, his staying with a Bee Gee.

Yep,I buy the Daily Express every day,sometimes the Daily Mail.
They’re the only papers that expose the dangers of immigration and Europe.

gsm31:
Yep,I buy the Daily Express every day,sometimes the Daily Mail.

That explains a lot. :wink:

Listening to the radio tonight and there was a feature on Romania joining the EU. The Romanians they spoke to said a country with high unemployment and a crap economy holds no attractions for them. They said they would stay in Romania, where the economy is booming and unemployment is very low, rather than travel to the UK. Maybe you can sleep easier now GSM? :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

thanks for the info Neil,
the wife and I are gonna move there…

I just hope they are welcoming and not prejudiced numbnuts.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I wonder if the women are as good looking as the Poles ?

Some of the Polish women at work :laughing: :laughing:

Keep em coming :blush: :blush:

Just so you can make a fair comparison.

Romania

UK

Shut the ■■■■■■■ gates and lock the ■■■■■ out.

BNP all the way.

Coffeeholic:
Listening to the radio tonight and there was a feature on Romania joining the EU. The Romanians they spoke to said a country with high unemployment and a crap economy holds no attractions for them. They said they would stay in Romania, where the economy is booming and unemployment is very low, rather than travel to the UK. Maybe you can sleep easier now GSM? :wink:

Where have I heard that one before,got it,in 2004 when the last lot joined?
The Government said we should expect 13,000 Poles to come here,we got 600,000 of them.
Never believe anyone who makes light of a subject as serious as immigration.

Personally, I never pay much attention to extreme views of any variety… :wink:

gsm31:
Never believe anyone who makes light of a subject as serious as immigration.

But we are supposed to believe what the Express and Mail write? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Personally I am delighted that Romania are joining the EU tomorrow. This could not have happened otherwise, and as that should have a positive effect on the most important thing in my life it’s all good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
Personally I am delighted that Romania are joining the EU tomorrow. This could not have happened otherwise, and as that should have a positive effect on the most important thing in my life it’s all good. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good news for jambos at long last.
Think the only problem the kid is going to have is learning Lithuanian. :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

personally I always find it ironic when the xenophobics amongst us don’t consider sportstars to be “more bloody foreigners nicking our jobs”.
They are well supported even by the more right wing press…

How many of them cheer the black runner who wins us a gold and then curse the ■■■■ ■■■■ who drove them to the pub… :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

gsm31:

Coffeeholic:

Good news for jambos at long last.
Think the only problem the kid is going to have is learning Lithuanian. :wink:

Nah, the kid already speaks more than one language so another will be easy. Clever folks these Romanians.

montana man:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

personally I always find it ironic when the xenophobics amongst us don’t consider sportstars to be “more bloody foreigners nicking our jobs”.
They are well supported even by the more right wing press…

How many of them cheer the black runner who wins us a gold and then curse the ■■■■ [zb] who drove them to the pub… :unamused: :unamused: :wink:

Very true. Mind you, I can understand any Hibs fans that dislike Poles. 30,000 Poles in Edinburgh and they get the one with no hands for a goalkeeper. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

On the subject of rumanians and bulgarians coming to this country in great numbers i seem to recollect reading an article stating that the vast majority were more in favour of going to spain or italy rather than the uk as they concidered the brits to be a nation of drunkards and child abusers.

That sounds well coming from rumania with their record.

jammymutt:
Shut the [zb] gates and lock the [zb] out.

BNP all the way.

What that good man said :smiling_imp: