111 squadron

Someone posted on Trucknet a while ago about a book called 111 squadron they were a very well known fleet now looking for the wife’s christmas present (no! from her to me!) and I cant find it on a search. The author was Simon Waspe and it cost 35£.
I’m sure somebody on here will know and can give me a link .
Thanks and regards derek

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=198761

is this it

hi trucking 482002. you have a pm.

Yes thats the one Hitch ,do you have the book?,By the way seen a few of your posts on here,I used to live in Bedworth,Smorral Lane and Kathleen Avenue,but I moved over here @ 20 years ago,cos the grass is greener(it rains a lot) and theres no poll tax or water rates and you can park your unit and trailer outside your house and no one complains although I retired a couple of years ago so thats not a problem…
who do you work for? regards derek

fraid i dont have the book
i,ve got a house on the top half of Newtown rd
opposite Pollards
i’m on agency at present due to failing to Guess what Brits wanted me to do 2 weeks ago
but have worked for most of the transport companies that you would remember
but funnily enough non of the new one that have come along

If you are still looking for Simon Waspe click on the link below and scroll down to the page before last I believe this is the Simon you are looking for.
www.ect-charity.co.uk/ECTCAug07.pdf

or i am selling them on behalf of simon (hes a good friend of mine) there should be a thread in the for sale section, pm me for more info