11 plates

Anyone got any new pics?

heres A D T ,latest

will get a couple on monday for ya working at daf i see bloody loads of the things :confused:

Check out neilf -Out with the Old- thread.

Cheers for that, he’s got a smart motor

Stanfield:
Check out neilf -Out with the Old- thread.

PO11 AKK

M1 J35 Southbound PO11 AKK

There are one or two in this picture.

just arrived today

do you pull a waste trailer Kazmiks ?

Cracking truck kazmiks, looks a beast! :sunglasses:

Lycanthrope:

Its for low-loader work mainly, every now and then you seen them with a half barrel tipper trailer.

you lot after drivers ?

8 legger:

Lycanthrope:

Its for low-loader work mainly, every now and then you seen them with a half barrel tipper trailer.

Ahh just I saw a 11plate blue scania pulling a waste trailer this morning :wink: was gonna “spot” Kazmiks

we have a waste ejector trailer (euroejector). a half pipe tipping trailer(kelberg),plus 4 half pipe aggregate ejector trailers(pomiers)

here ya go, apparently this company has ordered 600 to be delivered over 2011/12 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i get fed up of valeting them after 25 came :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: all range from little LFs to these

phantom309:
here ya go, apparently this company has ordered 600 to be delivered over 2011/12 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i get fed up of valeting them after 25 came :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: all range from little LFs to these

These for DHL ?

James

One of the four 11 plate MANs that arrived last week, next to one of the four 60 plates that arrived at Christmas

truckerjames123:

phantom309:

These for DHL ?

James

yeah, id like to know that… are they for Drop it Hide it Lose it?? my motor is a 57 plate, oldest in the depot.

nope they are for a company called Burnt Tree