10 day diary

first off back by popular demand is what car , this time im giving you 2 cars just for montana man , now he has twice the chance to errrrr get it wrong :laughing: :wink:

day one
its the morning crossing to caen that i find myself on for this trip getting in an hour or so late

a 4 hou run and im in my usual place for the night at the peage at nantes
day 2
a straight forwad drive today , on the normal route down to bordeaux aand round the ring

then toulouse and montpelier , i quite like autumn there is nice colours to the trees on the motorways

a parking area on the a9 is good enough for tonight
day 3
an hour or so after kicking off im in spain all fueled up at la jonquera and heading down the 7 . the rest of the day i dont come off the 7 and finish up at the services at benidorm .

day 4
i wander down to elche services and wait for a call 
 and wait 
2pm and the bloke turns up with a stolen bmw z3 , ideal for over the cab

then its off to a compound in aspe to load a stolen bmw 330

that done its off to alicante for another stolen bmw , a 530 this time

then also in alicante a merc c class , a repo job this one

4 cars in one day , thats gotta be a record . an hour drive north and im parked outside a garage in benissa for the night
day 5
up and loaded first thing . now we have all heard of cars going into walls . BEWARE the walls are fighting back 
 how many of you have heard of walls going into cars .

the rest of the day is back on the 7 , then into france and dumping in aire la palme
day 6
an easy 4 hour run and im in a services between bordeaux and toulouse for the weekend . a spot of home cooking does the job

day 8
after a call i find myself in a big ZI just north of bordeaux in carbon blanc

i load this car thats been side swiped

back on the a10 toward paris then onto the 28 i park up for the night at the peage where the a88 will join.
day 9
an easy couple of hours drive back to caen in loads of time for the afternoon boat back to portsmouth. it was seriously funny when it came to eating, they have closed the normal resturant and now we all got to eat with the posh lot in the (les romantiques) resturant. so you’ve got drivers and the posh folk all mixing together :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: one person saying “oh ya i think i’ll have the 89 clarat with my fillet de mignon” and the bloke next to him says “fish and chips pal and gis us some ketchup” off at portsmouth and i broke all records from leaving the boat to getting on the motorway 12 MINUTES i parked in chichester for the night
day 10
back to the yard to tip and re load for deliveries around the uk
these two trucks were in the yard

and last but not least here is one more what car but this one i think is a bit harder

well as normal another great read with excellent photos thanks a lot
so, when are you going to be comeing this way, or are all the the trips
down there in the sun.and not here where the snow is falling.

Good diary again. Why do they call Carbon Blanc that?

I will have a go at your cars.

Maserati Quattroport
Volvo S40
Peugeot 504

Maserati summat or other
Mercedes ML, at a guess a 430
Suzuki Baleno??

great read
at a gues car 1 a maserati
2 a merc ML
3 a suzuki
4 a scania that was pulling a car transporter judging by the low roof
5 a merc actros looks lie my old one :confused:

Wheel Nut:

Theres a couple of big Carbon Black factories near by so that could be summat I spose ■■?

I think (not often though) Maserati and Mercedes :unamused: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

be gentle with me Monk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

montana man:

Wheel Nut:

Theres a couple of big Carbon Black factories near by so that could be summat I spose ■■?

I think (not often though) Maserati and Mercedes :unamused: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

be gentle with me Monk :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

But that would be Carbon Noir wouldn’t it?

Wheel Nut:
[
But that would be Carbon Noir wouldn’t it?

Well derrrrrrr of course but I just thought it may of been French sarcasm :laughing: :laughing:

As in “oui monsieur this ok for a French camion but for you my friend neuf cent francs
 s’il vous plait” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Hells bells Malc you live and learn 

Carbon-Blanc est un dérivé de ‘charbon blanc’ (lÚpre). La commune doit en effet son nom à la léproserie qui y était installée au Moyen Age.

or in English

Carbon-Blanc is a French commune, located in the department of Gironde and the Aquitaine region.Carbon-Blanc is a derivative of ‘white coal’ (leprosy).The municipality has to its name to the leper colony, which was installed during the Middle Ages.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

montana man:
:shock: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Hells bells Malc you live and learn 

Carbon-Blanc est un dérivé de ‘charbon blanc’ (lÚpre). La commune doit en effet son nom à la léproserie qui y était installée au Moyen Age.

or in English

Carbon-Blanc is a French commune, located in the department of Gironde and the Aquitaine region.Carbon-Blanc is a derivative of ‘white coal’ (leprosy).The municipality has to its name to the leper colony, which was installed during the Middle Ages.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Good man, I could have googled it but I was trying to save electricity :smiley:

1: Maserati Quattroporte
2: Mercedes M-Class
3: Suzuki Baleno

hi pete , i havent been your way for ages mate every trip seems to be spain , i will get your way sooner or later .
montana man 
 i am stunned , 2 out of 3 . im proud of you son :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: any everyone else your right it was a maserati , a merc ml and a suzuki baleno ,
i had never heard of that suzuki thing before , i thought it might catch you lot out but i was wrong . but fear not i will stump you lot sooner or later . :wink: