Car learners on Motorways

limeyphil:
I have lost count of the amount of times that dtiving instructors have pulled in front of me from a motorway slip road, then sat at 50mph forcing me to brake.
So i don’t want my kids to be taught by one of these muppets when they don’t know what the rules are.
However i think they should get some instruction after a few months of none motorway driving. Also map reading would be good.
But not another stealth tax (test).

Could you explain the procedure for joining a motorway. I presume you are talking about joining not leaving. :confused:

chippy:

limeyphil:
I have lost count of the amount of times that dtiving instructors have pulled in front of me from a motorway slip road, then sat at 50mph forcing me to brake.
So i don’t want my kids to be taught by one of these muppets when they don’t know what the rules are.
However i think they should get some instruction after a few months of none motorway driving. Also map reading would be good.
But not another stealth tax (test).

Could you explain the procedure for joining a motorway. I presume you are talking about joining not leaving. :confused:

Depends what car you are driving!!! …if its a BMW, Porsche, a boy racer ford something or another , then you just barrel on and go like (ZB) :laughing: :laughing:

you could say the same about class one new drivers… i never got on a motorway as a learner… ist time i got on i was loaded up and didnt go above 50/52 and let everything pass me for a few days… now i only drive at 53/54… and still let alot past me… if i come across a slower unit i just goto 55 get past em and then do 53/54 again…