WTF??

Own Account Driver:
Never really been that keen on buses/coaches pulling trailers, even those little Ifor box ones they fill with extra luggage. Think it’s an unnecessary accident risk, particularly minibuses doing the towing.

I’ve often wondered how you back them in anywhere, surely you can’t see them until they’re about to be at 90 degrees?

I use to drive coaches with little trailers, and trust me they only come out if totally necessary and to manuovere them I used to take them off to spin around an back into places by handbag

I’ve seen bendibus coaches on overnight sleeper runs towing a trailer thinner than the main body of the coach… I would think that’s worse…

PaulNowak:
What part of London is that?

looks like Hertfordshire to me or so Jeremy Clarkson would have you believe on top gear Sunday :smiley:

I spotted it today while cycling to work, it was overnighting near the Tallinn Song Festival grounds. Unfortunately I couldn’t manage to get my phone out of the waterproof packaging to take a picture. I might have to work on that, so I can call the ambulance in case some lunatic in a lorry runs me over, while I try to undertake him :laughing:

Most Wag-and-drags have close coupled axles which means they steer like single axle trailers.
This trailer has a turntable over the front axle which means its a totally different beastie,.
Learnable. My brothers and I were raised in farming, my middle brother could do it but I struggled. Single axled and tandem axled , no probs. Turntable 4 wheeled trailer, no.

rotelinterior.jpg

seems the interior is indeed similar to a Japanese pod hotel.