Wiseman Droitwich. What to expect?

tachograph’s got it spot on. Take some reading material or something incase you end up in the Bristol depot, you could be waiting over 2 hours. Droitwich office and shunters have always been friendly and efficient when I deliver to them. Easy job.

weird and wonderful early o’clock starts…

(Whitburn Depot…)… did mostly small supermarkets… no real hard graft…not much hassle from office…

And if you spill any… theres no need to cry over it…

I’ve seen plenty of there trucks on the road with milk pouring under back door like niagra falls!

Milk Man:
tachograph’s got it spot on. Take some reading material or something incase you end up in the Bristol depot, you could be waiting over 2 hours. Droitwich office and shunters have always been friendly and efficient when I deliver to them. Easy job.

Nothing worse than being at the back of the queue in bristol :frowning:

Pro tip for you Speedy: If you have to get in the back to load/unload full or mt milk trollies, the unit and trailer adjustable suspension will be your best friend for the day.

keith:
t##sers in the office, nit picking over your tachos and why you stopped at services ect ect ,ive been there on agency before, never again.

+1

They wont be seeing me again :imp: