Who's seen who w/e............. 23/01/11

gunnerheskey:

washy jnr:

washy jnr:
Just the 2 this week…Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout :blush: then saw the white RMC man on the M42 tuesday

Make that 3 this week…passed Gunnerheskey om the M1 today (i was undercover in a Merc with a fridge on the back)

Aaaaaaah ! That was you then washy jnr, was the Merc thing that threw me…

Well that and the nameplate RUSS in the front window :blush: (he’s the regular weekday driver of that unit and my Washy Jnr nameplate is in my Volvo :blush: )

steve07:
this week i have seen

passed philberg on m62 today wasnt for long then he came passing by :imp: :blush:

think thats it this week[/quote

thats the diffrence between a proper motor and a baby down hill kettle boiling racer :grimacing: :grimacing: , glad it wasnt me stevie boy i would never have let you back in to the nearside :wink: :wink: its just cpt chubbs felt sorry for ya in the baby down hiller

tonka236:
Tueday…

Possibly K.Goodwin on the M1 heading south by Woodall Services.

Could well have been. I was in that region late afternoon on Tuesday, pulling a big light green curtainsider.

I saw Globby on the 62 monday morning around 7ish. Caught a glimpse of the big orange chicken at the last minute.
Mercactros north on the M18 mid morning

I know i saw a few of the container drivers around Tilbury on Thursday afternoon, then saw a few going west on the A14 around Bury St Edmunds way

Grasshopper:
On Friday i saw Beetie

Well must be my first spot in my new colours lol! Where was i? lol :laughing:

I saw Dog the hunter twice, I see him most weeks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Breedy.

breedy:
I saw Dog the hunter twice, I see him most weeks :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Breedy.

Haha motor looking very smart mate…look out for me Monday got an 8am Coalville :smiley:

Where abouts in coalville you going mate■■?
Breedy.

washy jnr:
Just the 2 this week…Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout :blush: then saw the white RMC man on the M42 tuesday

that would have been me :wink:

timmo:
only one for me this week. a red RMC daf passed me on the slip road at m6 j19 southbound yesterday afternoon.

Swraith :wink:

nickyboy:
I believe i may have seen Mr Vain trundling up the A34 tonight near Oxford. All i could see was lights but i’m sure it was him with a Bartrums trailer.

Yeah that was me. A very rare sighting of me on a Friday night. I’m normally long gone!!!

Grasshopper:
On Thursday i saw Bricktrotter and V8Actros,
On Friday i saw Beetie and saw Mr Vain twice. Once sat in the monster of a queue at J9 M40 south and later on in the evening south on the M40 all lit up! :sunglasses:

Guilty as charged. That Q is so aggrevated by pillocks cutting in.

MR VAIN:

Grasshopper:
On Thursday i saw Bricktrotter and V8Actros,
On Friday i saw Beetie and saw Mr Vain twice. Once sat in the monster of a queue at J9 M40 south and later on in the evening south on the M40 all lit up! :sunglasses:

Guilty as charged. That Q is so aggrevated by pillocks cutting in.

And the fact they took a lane out just to paint white stripes on the road… :imp:

Seen DagV8 twice, M6 thurs afternoon & M62 sat mornin.
Blissy A14 wed afternoon.
Red RMC A14 wed afternoon.
Steve07 A14 wed afternoon,think it was you mate.
A Rob Cooper burgandy ovlov waved A14 wed afternoon.■■
A White premium with red/blue bits on on M18 tues mornin,think hes owner driver offov ere.
Sams dad on m6 stafford

Got a flash and a wave on the m74 about 3pm near j17 I was going up norf he was going south.

Think i passed tonka236 on the A34 Monday eve.

Dont think ive seen anyone :frowning: Dont any of you use the M6? going up to Penrith then A66 to Workington.Then all the way back down to Gresford.Keep ya eyes open for a green ERF (TDG) DK54 CKL with a powder tank in tow.