Who's seen who w/e 11/7/15

I think I saw Radar today about 11.45.on the A19 just outside Middlesbrough. Rigid with blue curtains and “radar” on the name plate :laughing:

Also saw Eagerbeaver today in the yellow peril on the M60 madness :wink:
And Mark H in his fresh new colours somewhere up the M62, sorry mate just clicked it was you at the last minute, being yellow as well :laughing:
It was the “hand” that confirmed it :laughing: :laughing:

I am logging these down here as I will have forgotten by the weekend :blush: :laughing:

xfmatt at kirkburn on friday?

Major hold up on the motorway. Cleared up just after passing Drift.

eagerbeaver:
Major hold up on the motorway. Cleared up just after passing Drift.

■■■■ off you :laughing: :laughing:

Haha. Sorry mate, couldn’t resist. Back in the big 'un today!

Low loader tomorrow.( Roof trusses ). You can get our own back mate, I will be driving like a snail, holding everyone up!
Where are you off to tomorrow pal?

:laughing:
off to wigan, then onto newton aycliffe again back via Altrincham, might go up the m6 scenic way to newton a Cliffe, no rush :laughing:
anywhere nice with your snail then? :laughing:

Not asked! All these new-build estates are the same. White vans with one brake light working parked on bends.

The ’ knock of shame ’ is sometimes required at someones shiny new house. " Erm, excuse me…can you move your car please? ".

Then you get " You wont get that down here mate ". Then I reply " If I don’t, there will be convertible houses for sale further down the road ".

Just tell them it’s for the new asylum seekers centre at the end of the street :wink:

PMSL. Cruel man.

eagerbeaver:
PMSL. Cruel man.

see how quickly the cars move, straight down the council :laughing: