Who was the Neanderthal truck driver on Vine today?

Ched:

Turbovision:
Actually he is so good that I think they should offer him a regular spot on the Jeremy Vine show.

A bit like that Welsh gardening guru, Terry Walton, who gives advice on planting vegetables on your allotment.

Guy Norgate could offer tips on City Driving & Lane Discipline etc.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

He IS a regular :frowning:

Everytime the vine show needs a stereotypical northern monkey predujiced trucker they drag this guy on. Last time he was on we was blaming it all on the tippers and of course โ€œif there were no trucks none of your stuff would get deliveredโ€ for gods sake. I cringe everytime he gets airtime.

I didnโ€™t listen to this one, but Iโ€™ve noticed every time JV has a truck driver they always sound the same. I didnโ€™t realise they used the same person just thought that the JV show had its own agenda about trucks and their drivers, so made sure hat the only truck drivers they allowed on were the loud and moronic types.

Nope Guy Norgate is a regular and he does our profession no favours whatsoever

Itโ€™s like when the vine show discusses 4x4โ€™s they will always get some posh bint on complaining that she only gets 5 holidays a year and truck drivers stop her parking in the school playground to drop little tarquin and elanor off for their piano lessons and how disgusting it is that non educated people are allowed to rent a flat in her part of surrey or when they get a farmer on they get some west country fellah on who says he had a relationship with a big uddered cow

BBC dumbing down? Never