Who goes where w/c Mon 31/10/05

into coors monday,rest of week delivering beer to the delightfull pubs of lincs,notts,south yorks.its all very quite at the moment but that godawfull holiday christmas is just around the corner.[/u]

penfold:
Dewsbury for 9am then back to Goole for reload to who knows where. I would look out for you Wheelnut if I knew what truck to look for :confused: :slight_smile:

Where are you going in Dewsbury? :slight_smile: I don’t work Monday’s and could go for a bacon sarnie and pot of tea with you down the road at Brooklyn’s burger van in Ravensthorpe after you’ve tipped if you want. PM me. :sunglasses:

still enjoying a long weekend :smiley: :smiley: (bank holiday in Ireland) :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
[
Becuse a few of the holidays have fallen on weekends this year, Xmas, New Year, May Day, for onstance, the French will only get seven Bank Holidays while we will have ten. .

There you go then :cry: . Pity the poor British Embassy and Consular staff in France who manage to take both the British and French holidays :smiling_imp: .

Salut, David.

Monday night trunk on the united pallet network to melton mobray, swap trailers at avonmouth when I run low on hours (to far for one driver back to redruth)

then who knows, got to phone for reload tues afternoon.

Stuart

off today and tomorrow i think but have to take a small van and meet with driver in paris early wed am and take 17 ton rigid off him :imp: :imp: .then leg it to vienna for fri pm to pick up ferrari 360 worth a fortune and bring back to blighty.dont mind but hate not having my truck :imp: :imp: