Who goes where w/c Mon 22/05/06

Delivering magners cider to somwehere monday (irish cider?).tuesday costa del worksop(skeggy),then all points lincolnshire delivering to there delightfull little pubs.was having friday off to go to cardiff watching the sooper reds but failed to get a ticket.Ah well could be worse ,could have been delivering in worksop.

Good luck with the new job kindle530 :smiley:

peirre:
awaiting a call for start times on agy work outa GCT thorne, prolly won`t know start time till late pm sunday

suprisingly enough Ive recieved a last minute call saying Im not needed tomorrow :unamused: :unamused: :roll

so its off to the pub later for me :smiley:

peirre:

peirre:
awaiting a call for start times on agy work outa GCT thorne, prolly won`t know start time till late pm sunday

suprisingly enough Ive recieved a last minute call saying Im not needed tomorrow :unamused: :unamused: :roll

typical agencies. they are tossers.

Off to feltham but shant be going until late being as how its my last week with em :smiley: :smiley:
cant wait for the weeks notice to be up

start about 6 ish
couple of three drops in the midlands cant remember where :unamused: should be done for 4
just bought the wife a brand new car and shes still moaning :open_mouth: :unamused:
jon

jessicas dad:

peirre:

peirre:

typical agencies. they are [zb].

here here JD