Who goes where w/c Mon 17/03/08

Got a 7am tip in the 02 Arena tomorrow, going to head up there today to save getting up at 3am Sunday.
Then got 3 days during the week loading Iron Maidens gear from Stanstead apparently, im actually going to get a Bank Holiday off for the first time in years and years!! :smiley:

Harlow and Dagenham, followed by a midlands backload out of Northfleet.

No idea for the rest of the week, but won’t be exciting…

Tip Maldon at 7 on Monday, then reload somewhere for Swiss, and try and squeeze a round trip in as quick as legally possible before Easter.

Load Nottingham for Holland, then who knows…

Haven’t had anything from any of my agencies since Thursday, and nothing booked for next week yet!

I knew I shouldn’t have been so pleased with my busy January/February!

Alex

Mr Bean:
Off to the home of rugby!! full load to twicker’s stadium for there new stand upgrade

whats the chance of a snoop round :confused: errrrr not holding my breath :smiley:

i’ve been there twice on general deliveries, both times got too have a bit of a nose, at the pitch and the stands, which was cool.
also, went there on the stones tour, in 2006, so got too have a proper look round.

i’m off too felixstowe monday, too load a box for tuesday delivery, either going too liverpool or scotland.

On contract to ECM out of Teesport (next to Lucys pitch), then who knows. Short week so everybody’s happy. :laughing:

Its a mystery … to me anyhow :unamused:

Dublin monday

Tuesday… drive back

Wednesday… as per my location on my profile

Thursday … Krefeld…

Friday …All day in Koln… And then to Pasha!!

Saturday … drive home…

JIMBOY124; I trust that you are takeing the mates with you
when you vist the ““PASHA”” and please do not give too
many dollars away,

The bosses office :confused:

Think I’ll let him tell me how much he’s putting my money up BEFORE I tell him I need tues,weds and thurs next week off to do my class 1 :laughing: