Who goes where w/c Mon 16/10/06

Coffeeholic:
Use the keyboard to enter words onto the screen, just like the post you just made, then stick some pictures amongst the words. Job done. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy to help. :wink: :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

delboy98:
Gonna do a bit of a diary soon, but im useless at those sort of things :blush: - bit of advice wouldnt go a miss :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Use the keyboard to enter words onto the screen, just like the post you just made, then stick some pictures amongst the words. Job done. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy to help. :wink: :smiley:

Tut, Coffee, you can be sooooo sarcastic at times :unamused: :unamused:

Well, I have just returned from another flying trip to Portugal with a load that no one knows is going to yet!!!
I am having a ball with this load … tis a salvage load for an Insurance company and we are being paid since last Monday for days sat waiting for the load (3, so far) to be released and now it is on the trailer, till it is off! A bit of a β€˜think of a number and double it for the price’ load lolol Plus a complete washout for the trailer as the load is fire damaged and the inside of the trailer is black now.
So tomorrow, sees me going over to the Mercedes dealers to pick up my new unit, then to the Office to pick up the relevant paperwork for it and then back home to hook back up to the trailer and await further instructions.
I have been told it will be off by Thursday as there is a full load in Much Marcle for Portugal waiting for me.

peirre:

Manager:
haven’t the foggiest to be quite honest!

that about sums up every transport manager I`ve come across …LOL

good for you. I’m now back driving any veicle BUT a desk

Monday ,Philadelphia for 3am, then Kraft Foods up by Canada somewhere,exact location is still a secret to me. :confused:

my brother has just passed his test so he is following me to see how the β€˜food grade’ side of bulk work works. got 2 loads from mendlesham to bury st edmunds then load tate and lyle icklingham to burston, lovely easy day

Longwayround:
Monday ,Philadelphia for 3am, then Kraft Foods up by Canada somewhere,exact location is still a secret to me. :confused:

That sounds like a cheesy job :stuck_out_tongue:

Southwark, Camberwell and Dulwich on Monday.

The rest of the week - who knows :question:

delboy98:
Gonna do a bit of a diary soon, but im useless at those sort of things :blush: - bit of advice wouldnt go a miss :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing:

No you’d be useless at it. Don’t bother. Stick to taking the plss out of me instead. You seem to be good at that.

Rob K:

delboy98:

No you’d be useless at it. Don’t bother. Stick to taking the plss out of me instead. You seem to be good at that.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: Who Me?? :grimacing: :grimacing:

Rob K:

delboy98:

Rightio ill do that, just this once ill take your advice, cheers :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Anyway your probably right i would be useless at it :smiley:

5am start witney for 8am then on to cheltenham reload birmingham back to felixstowe i think