Who goes where w/c Mon 16/06/08

Harry Monk:
(zb).

Nice try :unamused: edited for censor dodge

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw it harry, isnt that down the road from Portifino?? :wink:

Load yardley for purfleet mon.
Tues load edmonton for bretigny sur orge just south of paris.
weds probably load donnery near orleans for uk.
Any news on the french striking next week?

sunday tip chepstow load pontypool.
monday tip newcastle upon tyne load barton upon humber for crewe.
tuesday anywhere

JB:
Load yardley for purfleet mon.
Tues load edmonton for bretigny sur orge just south of paris.
weds probably load donnery near orleans for uk.
Any news on the french striking next week?

Have you got a fridge now JB?

No malc. Pulling a curtainsider now. Have you heard anything about a strike?

Leaving sunday. Felixstowe to Glasgow for 05.30 tip monday morning at IKEA keep telling meself just think of the over time.

Pick up my truck from the yard at Sheffield on Monday, then up to Blackburn for my first collection that afternoon. Then down to Redditch for my next collection on Tuesday morning, followed by another in Reading in the afternoon. Then its off to Frankfurt Airport for the last collection on Thursday. From there I go to Southside Festival at Neuhausen ob Eck for Friday. From there its up to Scheessel for Sunday. Next Monday should be travelling back for a show in London on Tuesday.

JB:
No malc. Pulling a curtainsider now. Have you heard anything about a strike?

I havent heard anything JB, sat at home waiting for an emergency appointment at DRI. Its that much of an emergency that Ive been waiting 3 weeks :cry:

At least Im supporting the fuel strikes :wink:

I just noticed Donnery, and there were a lot of Fridges pulling out of a company that I took orange concentrate to last year.

I’m going to sunny Scunny on Monday…can’t wait! :smiley:
[/quote]

So am I Shrek. See ya there :smiley:

Nothing till Thursday, then its of to Holland.

just on immingham to esbjerg boat now,got 2 drops in stockholm monday so handy week :smiley: :smiley:

Monday - Go to dealers in Naas to get new side curtain fitted.
Tues on - Not sure, but probably delivering kitchens somewhere in the west, middle or south east of the island.

Finally, after six weeks in the workshop, I have my own motor back, :open_mouth:
and have a 4am start for Leeds, followed by a Rocester out of Scunny.

Tha’ll do for me :exclamation:

Hopefully, weather permitting, up a ladder polishing! Motor in for test wednesday, so into workshop monday afternoon.

Up to Denbigh by car for 10.30, load and go 10 tons of pheasant feed to Colne, Lancs.

Probably back empty then whatever they dream up.

I’m expecting a busier week 'cos the mill’s playing catch-up; bagging plant was broken down for two days last week!

im back to work tues after being off sick for 2 weeks, i am meant to be off for a month but need the money so im off back. so its back to swarcliffe in leeds 2nd fixing council houses.

back to work tuesday after a weeks holiday

as to where I’m going thats a mystery but now as Ive passed my c+e I have a feeling that scotland beckons