Who goes where w/c Mon 09/07/07

Coffeeholic:
Dunno about Monday yet but Tuesday it’s a Dublin run, with Jimboy124, and Thursday it’s Dublin again.

Monday…Corby
Tuesday… as above
Thursday… Dublin ( maybee))

Monday
0600 Load and Run for 10am Preston with backload out of Seaforth dock (note to self, remember to pack good book)
Tuesday - God knows
Wednesday - Normal service should resume as TM is back off his hols.

Mercedes used to make a tractor thingy called an MB Trac that looks more like a JCB Fastrac and less like a Unimog, I think that’s where the confusion is.

images.google.co.uk/images?svnum … rch+Images

Paris , Not HIlton, Bordeaux, 2 drop’s, Gerona, (Spain.) Barca , Bennisa(alicante), reload somewhere, Return Waltham Cross

start 7.30 tonight pick ups exeter slough and enfield then over on the train for tomorrow morning tip in boulogne then wash out and reload cheese for evercreech tip wednesday early hours

not a bad day, leave M/chester 04.00, tip Irvine @ 10.00, reload empties and

back home by 16.00.

It’s not illegal to make a profit.

Work.

Dont know where I go tbh, its different every day and I dont find out until I get in at 6am.

Did the Norwich round today, and thats going to be my permanent round which means I get the 3 axle motor which happens to be the newest and most powerful of the lot, I might actually be able to get up some hills now. :sunglasses:

deliver a 13t machine :open_mouth: at 1000 to trafford park

then rochdale then trafford park again then down to the ferry heading for frankfurt, mannheim and stuttgart

Started Avonouth 10am monday,to bracknell,reading and coalville.night out.Started 9am today,picked up trailer in Brum to tip at NYK northampton at 11.30.down to uxbridge to collect a full load back to brum.should be parked up in a layby stinking of wee by 20.30 :frowning:

Semtex sat 7 July:
Yard 8am monday, no work on for the lorry :unamused:

Its looking a bit dire at the moment, 2 trucks sold and i’m the last 1 in.

I so hate being right…
Was off sick monday, went in this morning to be given a weeks notice of redundancy!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Semtex:
[

I so hate being right…
Was off sick monday, went in this morning to be given a weeks notice of redundancy!!! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

So far 1 tip at the old walkers crisp factory Fforest-fach Monday, and 1 collection of coins from the Mint today…

Bit of a slow start to the week :laughing:

mon 600 am start south wales 2 drops n/o back tue off wed and a two day run thurs fri no idea where to as yet, anybody passing a white 1843 actros with polypipe on going slow do apologise it is limited to 52mph (stupid tw*t who thought off that)