Who goe's where................. w/c 27/09/10

02:00 start.

Empty trailer to Heinz nr North Walsham for a drop n swap then :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Back on the naughty step on monday. Sorry, I mean back on locals :laughing: Seems we have some whinging drivers about. :unamused:

3pm trunking all week 7 to 8 hours paid for 9 :laughing:

Monday: berwick upon tweed - kelso - galashiels - peebles - penciuk - lanark - wishaw - bellshill

tuesday-friday: dont know :neutral_face:

just about to leave home now
pontypool to dover clear customs and ship to calais and on a bit towards koln
monday tip at kerpen and frankfurt
tues baden baden and swiss customs at waldshut/koblenz and tip koblenz
wed relaod stien am rhine and koblenz clear into germany and another collection on route to stuttgart load that and home for friday if i can get past the ryder cup traffic in newport :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Late Sunday/early Mon to Brixham and back in Volvo with freezer
then Mon night UK pallets in Stralis for SWDS

Then Wed early Brixham in Volvo (new job :smiley: :smiley: )

Birtley one hit, tip ,re load and back home. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Kate:
Seems we have some whinging drivers about. :unamused:

a driver whinging? surely not!!!

i leave san sebastian tonight for seville, get there tuesday, wednesday is a day of strike so we have a day off, tip thursday and show, then up to coimbra in portugal for the weekend and 2 more shows

Back on days start mon 07.00 well if the curtain is repaired :unamused:

start mid-day for a run upto Immingham. Swap boxes and then down to Birmingham for a 20:00 tip. Probably the same for the first half of the week

Monday - 6am tip in Hull (stuff I collected on Friday) up to Driffield for reload for Stoke delivery, then empty up to Knowsley Ind Est for reload, then back to back to Hull. 13 ish hour day I reckon
Rest of week - not sure yet

0400 start, SE18 for 8.

Grumpybum is back on the road! Yee Ha!

May not be out and about until later in the week, but I’ll be in a creaky N reg Magnum pulling a white survey trailer with pretty flashing lights :smiley: I’ll be the one crunching the gears (used to an auto) going up and down the M40.

Midnight start tonight, then Emerald Park and back, hopefully done for 10 am tomorrow

Tipped and parked up out of hours,outside sainsburys in charlton :frowning: Due to a half marathon that closed off the roads down here for most of today :unamused: :unamused:

Nottingham and Castle Donnington tomorrow morning then who knows, probably Felixtowe to pick up from the docks somewhere

Just for a change this week i think i will go to the Palletline Hubs at Brum and Trafford Park,after all i havnt been to them since…er Friday night :confused:

Just got a local trip to Horley in Surrey to start the week off, from there on who knows :smiley:

Heading to portsmouth for boat to france then deliver to poullaouen brittany tuesday morning.

welshpool for 8 into cradley heath, then wisemans droitwich into worcester then who knows where!