Who are we???

north surrey haulage:
Is that not a portrait of youself in your acatar then? :wink:

oh :blush: :blush: forgot that was there

itā€™s a fair copā€¦ :wink:

:smiley: No itā€™s not something i would do. It would bring me out in a rashā€¦

I could happily stare at pics of ya all and ya trucks all day long. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
I voted no. I have put pictures of my truck up in the past, and may do so in the future, but wouldnā€™t post one of me. Asfar as I am aware there are only three photos of me in existence, my passport, my driving licence and one that was in Commercial Motor a couple of years ago and Iā€™m not posting them.

reason of safety? :smiley:

I voted No, but not for any obscure reason. I do not have a regular Truck so any will do and I like others only have pics of me on passport, licence, etc.

Perhaps the Trucknet sticker idea is a good one, so at least a flash and a wave would say Hi!

jessicas dad:
the ones i have met have been really good people and they are jonboy100 robk and lucy and tony tiger. all good people i wouldnt mind if i bumped into again.

So I dont count 'coz you only nearly bumped imto me

:smiley: :smiley:

i posted yes of me truck (only cos theres 86 of them ) no of me mug shot if i ever see a trucknet sticker then i may approach but dont want to seem as a looney so i would walk off and think the sod it

jacqueline:
:smiley: No itā€™s not something i would do. It would bring me out in a rashā€¦

I could happily stare at pics of ya all and ya trucks all day long. :laughing:

You obviously havnā€™t seen the pics of me then.
You wouldnā€™t just get a rash from looking at 'em youā€™d get hives :smiley: :smiley:.

I doubt youā€™d last (looking) much longer than 30secs let alone all day.

Grown men have been reduced to quivering wrecks from just a glimpseā€¦For this reason & your own safety I am not going to tell you where they are on here

CLICK HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK TO SEE NSHā€¦TRUCKNET UK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY JONAH-ING WHICH OCCURS AS A RESULT!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

ā– ā– ā– ā–  my computers just frazzled and my house is on fire,now look what youve done. :laughing:

Lucy:
CLICK HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK TO SEE NSHā€¦TRUCKNET UK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY JONAH-ING WHICH OCCURS AS A RESULT!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

west mids has just sunk cheers lucy

Lucy:

Hereā€™s me trying to protect the membership & you go and give 'em a direct path to evil incarnate ā€¦still at least you painted it red so they cant say they havnā€™t been warned :wink:

What was that quote (from pixars a bugs life I think)

2 flies and one sees an insectecutor the first says
ā€œDont look at the lightā€

the second says

ā€œI cant help it,itā€™s sooo beautifulā€

in this case substitute link for light
&
Iā€™m too curious for itā€™s sooo beautiful

i voted yes, i have posted pics on here in the past, and will have a natter with anyone should they regonise me.i wanted to meet robk but never got round to it,had to make do with jessicas dad insead :laughing: (ps did you get your pois working on the sat nav)
do you do uk work or euro work for yeardleys jase :question:
i work down the road at asda so i often see your lads going to and fro
jon

Coffeeholic:
I donā€™t get the fascination people have for posting pics of themselves in online forums? I have zero interest in knowing what other members on here look like, and why would anyone itā€™s not a dating forum so what someone on here looks like is irrelevant surely?

Whatā€™s the problem then Coffee, you can tell me no-one else will know, is it a bit of a dodgy boatrace ā– ā– ? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know sean i very nearly did bump into you which im glad i didnt cos i like my teeth where there are. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sounds like we wonā€™t be having an internet beauty contest then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me an my motorā€¦