Wheres the coffee

I am exercising self control and haven’t phoned him lets hope he is on holiday, good man I didn’t know he knew how! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I heard from Neil today so we don’t need to all go mob handed to some long forgotten european location to fetch him back!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

truckyboy:
Was told in the chatroom last night that he is in fact on a romantic break with his wife…others would simply call it a holiday…but a well earned rest anyway…hopefully hes back this week…

still no excuse he has a laptop :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

o/ds on uncompanied freight dont have holidays not even bank holidays :laughing:

Hmmm

north surrey haulage:
Hmmm

He sent me a text honey he says he’s ok. :wink:

Is he on hol’s then ma-am?

Yep I have had a chat with him as well, and I can assure you he is fine!

I’m here and I’m fine. In fact I’m a little touched by your concern. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I haven’t been on holiday, I haven’t been for a romantic break :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’ve been married 24 years so not even sure what romance is and I even forgot about Valentines Day. :wink: I also haven’t really suffered too badly from the delays in Calais, only been delayed for any length of time once since it started.

Work has been very busy and when at home I’ve just been busy doing other things. Also for a couple of weeks the house was in turmoil as we had decorators in doing the hall, stairs and landing, the living room and my office wich meant my computer network was disamantled for a while. :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

I also suffered a death in the family and it is taking a while to get over it. ■■■■, I’m going to miss that laptop. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Things are sort of back to normal now so it seems normal service will most likely be resumed.

Pleased to hear you are OK and back amongst the fold.

Sorry to hear of the demise of your laptop, long and loving relationship, was it?

Yep, long and loving, 4 years. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Coffeeholic:
I’m here In fact I’m a little touched :blush: :blush: :blush:

We already knew that hun :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome back buddy people have been loosing sleep. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You got it wrong LT, I’m more than a little touched, completely barking more like. :wink:

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ladytrucker679:
Welcome back buddy people have been loosing sleep. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I wouldn’t go that far ma-am :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
I’m here and I’m fine. In fact I’m a little touched by your concern. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I haven’t been on holiday, I haven’t been for a romantic break :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: I’ve been married 24 years so not even sure what romance is and I even forgot about Valentines Day. :wink: I also haven’t really suffered too badly from the delays in Calais, only been delayed for any length of time once since it started.

Work has been very busy and when at home I’ve just been busy doing other things. Also for a couple of weeks the house was in turmoil as we had decorators in doing the hall, stairs and landing, the living room and my office wich meant my computer network was disamantled for a while. :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

I also suffered a death in the family and it is taking a while to get over it. ■■■■, I’m going to miss that laptop. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Things are sort of back to normal now so it seems normal service will most likely be resumed.

welcome back coffee

I was going to put a post on here entitled.

Wheres North Surrey haulage? but then I realised he will be polishing his new truck and forcing the kids to sleep in it :stuck_out_tongue: He probably has his black and decker wired into the generator set right now

Been down to see it yesterday. It’s in having the tanks, light bar and bracketry for the M.O.P.A.C.C fitted in Chatham at the moment.

I have had a copy of the press release sent to me & it is running to schedule for it to appear at the C.V show.

Oh it could do with polishing 'coz it’s covered in dust from the workshop at the mo any volunteers (got no kids)? :laughing: :laughing:

I’m here and I’m fine

Thank gawd for that.

After the massive public out cry of emotion and mass appeal for help

I would like to thank the volunteer who was going to search for Neil, your reward of a TN News subscription will still be sent to you!:smiley: