porta Flamina

rome■■?

brit pete:
porta Flamina

rome■■?

Hi Pete, knight beat you to “Rome.” but it isn’t Porta Flaminia… :frowning:

mushroomman:
Dave,
as Brutus said to Julius Caesar, " I am going to have a stab at this". :laughing:

Porta Maggiore, Rome. :wink:

WE HAVE A WINNER

You’re absolutely spot-on mushroomman, the gate is called Porta Maggiore and is at the end of Via Prenestina near the railway station.

I used to enjoy doing import clearance at Rome, cos once you’d put your papers in, it was a short walk to the colliseum.:grimacing:

bugger it, i was just coming back to this one :frowning:

the place we talked about on sunday was viareggio dave, your long term memory is definately better than mine :laughing:

dieseldave:

mushroomman:
Dave,
as Brutus said to Julius Caesar, " I am going to have a stab at this". :laughing:

Porta Maggiore, Rome. :wink:

WE HAVE A WINNER

You’re absolutely spot-on mushroomman, the gate is called Porta Maggiore and is at the end of Via Prenestina near the railway station.

I used to enjoy doing import clearance at Rome, cos once you’d put your papers in, it was a short walk to the colliseum.:grimacing:

I was just about to say that :exclamation: :exclamation:

… NOT :laughing:

biggusdickusgb:
bugger it, i was just coming back to this one :frowning:

the place we talked about on sunday was viareggio dave, your long term memory is definately better than mine :laughing:

Hi Steve, Human memory never ceases to amaze me.
Yes, the place we spoke about is indeed Viareggio- I’ve checked in my old IP book. :wink:

Isn’t it strange how we can remember some things but not others.:grimacing:

ROG:
I was just about to say that :exclamation: :exclamation:

… NOT :laughing:

Hi ROG, If you thought that was tough, just wait until I find a few more of my old pics.:grimacing:

Then we’ll see… :wink: