What makes the perfect full english?

Bubble and chips, Hoads Korker bangers.

Chas:

Ched:
For me it’s down to the bacon. Must be proper crispy bacon with none of that white crud coming out of it.

Then - 2 good meaty sossies, runny egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried slice or toast to soak up the egg, black pudding.

Either strong tea or fresh orange juice to accompaniment.

Tell us where you get this !

Otherwise, go forth & multiply TROLL.

I may be being really thick, but in what way was he trolling??

Quality bacon and sausage x 2, 2 x eggs, two potato farls cut in half, 1x soda farl, black pudding, white pudding, fried fresh tomato, toast and real butter, strong pot of tea. Now that’s a breakfast.

Chas:

Ched:
For me it’s down to the bacon. Must be proper crispy bacon with none of that white crud coming out of it.

Then - 2 good meaty sossies, runny egg, mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried slice or toast to soak up the egg, black pudding.

A1(M), junction 50; leave at the junction, 2nd exit, follow the road for a coule fo miles towards north. Quernhow Cafe is on your left, you can get even liver on top of it… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jester diner in yarmouth does one
It’s called the big breakfast challenge

Check here what’s on it jestersdiner.com/download.php?type=full_menu

Legend_Scania:

I would rather call it “Heartbuster”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dennisthemenace:

Legend_Scania:

I would rather call it “Heartbuster”… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Heart attack on a plate :slight_smile: :grimacing:

Not going to work after one on a Sunday

2 Bacon (smoked), 2 Sausages, 2x Eggs, Black Pudding, Mushrooms, PLum Tomatoes, Toast (not fried bread), Bubble and Squeak, NO BEANS!, Bread and Butter.

All the above MUST be of good quality none of the usually cash and carry rubbish.

Best breakfast for 30 miles from me has to be either Junction Café in Evercreech or Riverside Café in East Stour ,they do a breakfast challenge, you eat it all (within 30 minutes) you don’t pay for it and you get breakfast free 5 times I think it is.

Dennisthemenace:

Chas:

Ched:

A1(M), junction 50; leave at the junction, 2nd exit, follow the road for a coule fo miles towards north. Quernhow Cafe is on your left, you can get even liver on top of it… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Are those chips to the right of the bacon?

Dennisthemenace:

Chas:

Ched:

Thanks for that I will avoid.
Cheap bacon, cheap bread and hash browns that look like chips no thanks.
p.s. where is the black puding?

I hate big plates of fried food and slop.

Grilled bacon x2.
Grilled skinless sausages x3 (the skinny ones like Richmond do).
Black pudding.
Scrambled eggs madd with butter and not wet.
Baked beans from a hob, not a hot plate after hours of being ‘warmed’.
Mushrooms.
Grilled tomato.
Toast, white, lightly browned, buttered.
Tea.
Pineapple or apple juice.

Bloody guts is rumbling now!

2 decent sausages bacon not crispy black pudding white pudding fresh tomato not tinned mushrooms two slices of toast tea and a can of dr pepper.

kr79:
2 decent sausages bacon not crispy black pudding white pudding fresh tomato not tinned mushrooms two slices of toast tea and a can of dr pepper.

Intresting combo tea and dr pepper :laughing:

Reminds me of deano on Gavin and Stacey who come up with half of cup with tea and other half coffee toffee he named it :unamused:

If they can fry perfect bacon and perfect eggs, any other accompaniments will be cooked right

And it HAS to be tea … coffee any other time of the day, but tea with breakfast :slight_smile:

For me is a quality sausage, crispy bacon, beans, lots if mushroom, grilled toms, scrambled or runny fried egg (depending on the mood :smiley: ), wholemeal/farmhouse buttered toast & fried bread washed down with oj, aj or a filter coffee, aaaah :smiley:

You ain’t got a decent traditional truckers cooked breakfast until you get rid of the boring toast and replace with proper Irish soda/potato bread,
a real ULSTER fry :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

Right now our “Spur” restaurants are running a long running special Full English Breakfast. 2 bacon, 2 sausage, Mushrooms, Toast, Beans, tomatoes and Tea for R 20.00 at a ROE of 16 that’s 1.25p Lovely Jubbly.

Big Truck:
You ain’t got a decent traditional truckers cooked breakfast until you get rid of the boring toast and replace with proper Irish soda/potato bread,
a real ULSTER fry :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :sunglasses:

+1 hai

Quality sausages a must

I believe the best breakfast I’ve had in a cafe to date was at a Place called Posh Pigs, Ellough Industrial Estate, Beccles, Suffolk.

You can park a wagon outside on the road no troubles :wink: