What do you drive when not at work?:

Saaamon:
Its kind of a sporty family car.

i didnt see any options for that does that make me different :smiley:

I clicked sporty but a 3i is hardly sporty these days lol.

My day to day work motor is a Renault Clio 5 door diesel that cost me £200 with 9months MOT and tax.

The wife drives our (her) 2005 golf 2.0GT TDI. Which when I ever get to drive it feels like thrust 2 compared to lorry and Clio!!!

GSXR 600 K4 with all the trinkets.

i drive a classic range rover 3.9 with gas conversion just to keep the eco’s happy lol

This

merc 2lt clk coupe

there is a pic on my facebook but not sure how to place on here

I must be in the wrong job…

Triumph Speed triple or Timberline mountain bike

Either freelander or on sunny days mx5. get your top off!

These

55 plate 407, 136hdi saloon, or the wife’s Peugeot Partner & sometimes,when I’m lucky, my mates restored Atki Borderer

A 1999 T reg Landrover Discovery . . . and I LOVE it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

civic type r :smiley:

there’s no option on the poll for me,
i don’t drive when not in the truck i do enough in work. i catch the bus everywhere, runs past the end of my street every 20 minutes, goes wherever i need it to, cheap and most importantly no chance of getting done for drink driving as there are plenty of very good bars in the town where i live with good cheap drinks :smiley: :smiley:

Drive when Im not at work, are you completely MAD!!!

I have a 125cc automatic scooter to tootle about on should a tootle be necessary, otherwise she drives me, bus, train or taxi - DEFINITELY NO DRIVING!

I always try and not drive for atleast one day in the week, which normally ends up being a sunday. Mite sound abit strange really but its good to get away from driving .

Both of my toys

A Mini Cooper S, a BMW one that is. I’m a BMW fanatic. Or Babs my '77 VW camper

switchlogic:
A Mini Cooper S, a BMW one that is. I’m a BMW fanatic. Or Babs my '77 VW camper

Have you got a supercharged mini or the turbo version? I think both are quite quick hatchs :sunglasses: