Westfield white city

Don’t our own security people wear black or navy blue most of the time

truckman020:
not a trucking story but in case its true then take it as a warning,in the wake of paris my neice has a friend whos mate works in construction,he was on a roof at westfield and 200 yds away on another roof he spotted a guy crouching down,took a picture [quite a good one]and this bloke had a radio ,binoculars and was dressed in black and wearing what is believed to be a burka,the guy who took the picture then immediately phoned anti terror police,it is now in their hands,as I say not a trucking story but plenty of hgv drivers on here who may be thinking of shopping there with family for Christmas,particularly if you reside in London,it could be some sicko trying to scare people,but you don’t know,i have the picture on facebook but have no clue how to put it on here

Bullshine.

Actrosman:
Just as an update (if anyone’s bothered!), both have been found guilty and jailed tinyurl.com/hdombmo

Saw this today, taking this seriously then.

Looks like it Radar19…would something have happened there, we may never know but seems the original post and this story ‘may’ be linked…was he/she the one on the roof, casing it out? I guess a life sentence means they found more evidence etc as to what was actually going to/could’ve happen/happened

Cant understand why if it was him or her that they didn’t just mingle with the crowds to suss the place out, less conspicuous than sitting on a roof apparently.

Actrosman:
but seems the original post and this story ‘may’ be linked…was he/she the one on the roof, casing it out?

They were arrested back in May so how are they linked to the original post made in November?

Raymundo used a few words, 'if it was him/her and I used a few as well, 'may’ be linked and 'was’ he/she on the roof. Apart from that, no ■■■■■■■ idea. Were they released on bail? Dunno, can’t be arsed to look again. Was it one of their Twitter crew? Again, can’t be arsed to look. Glad it’s of more interest as to ‘how could they be in 2 places at once’ and not 'at least they caught and banged the cranky ■■■■■ up