We need some help

With good experienced drivers as you will find on here interviews are a two way thing. …
So can we see your cv so to speak before you application for drivers is just binned

Normally we delete these thinly veiled adverts,
But I am intrigued so willing to give the benefit of reply and allow this thread to continue on this premise only

1. you identify the company
  2. Let the guys here know your hourly rates and allowances
  3. Agree if you want to advertise for drivers you recognise that to do so on here that you should pay to advertise
    4.I wouldn’t phone you up and request you move my goods for nothing- just because you have some trucks, our business model relies on giving access to drivers for which people pay us for - explain why I should give that to you for nothing when you wont move goods on your trucks for free?

Over to you

PS for the regulars… its Wednesday after all so I am either being nice, or very awkward

Thought all the drivers that had left walkers recently had ended up at your place.Theirs five more for you.

Rikki-UK:
But I am intrigued so willing to give the benefit of reply and allow this thread to continue on this premise only

3. Agree if you want to advertise for drivers you recognise that to do so on here that you should pay to advertise
    4.I wouldn’t phone you up and request you move my goods for nothing- just because you have some trucks, our business model relies on giving access to drivers for which people pay us for - explain why I should give that to you for nothing when you wont move goods on your trucks for free?

Over to you

PS for the regulars… its Wednesday after all so I am either being nice, or very awkward

I know I’ve never said this before but there’s always a first time…nice one Rikki! :grimacing:

Do you like this pic of a Mercedes artic bulk tipper Chaps.

Ok so I ll Spill the beans. But before I do I have to put my point of view first. The company in question is Robinsons, and I am a driver, and only a driver. I have no management role whatsoever. Why I wrote this post? Well over the last few weeks I have watched a series of what I would call poor examples of HGV drivers come and go. I am pro active whom ever I work for, Im not as such advertising for drivers. The company (to my knowledge) DONT KNOW that im doing this. My reasoning is this. I work as hard as I can, as do other members of the team of drivers. Personally Im tired of watching my efforts being depleted by people who clearly couldn’t give a *****. My post was meant more as a pointer towards the fact that there are vacancies, and that I suspect on reading this some will have looked up their website and seen for themselves. It may be apparent from ricki’s involvement that my judgement was awry. I get nothing out of this - indeed if I WAS offered something for doing this, I would refuse it without fail as I just enjoy my job, the team I work with, and its just being offset by errant drivers at the moment. Apologies for any offence caused.

Right with that dusted down, the business end is £575 per week plus £75 damage free bonus and £25 clean truck bonus. Nights out are paid at £22.50. Its technically Mon to Sat morn, but I personally have only ever done 9 sats since I joined in Jan 2012.

In an ideal world If I was running a Haulage company I would choose to (pay to ) advertise through trucknet, as I reckon that most of the guys on here are likeminded to myself and therefore people I would want to employ.

Good on you lightning,at least you had the b—s to come clean and no one can knock you for that. Hope you get the drivers or subbies you need.
Cheers Dave.

Cheers dave. It would appear that to some on here, that caring about the business you work for and the job that you have is a crime.

lightning:
Cheers dave. It would appear that to some on here, that caring about the business you work for and the job that you have is a crime.

I think that any driver worth their salt who has a decent boss and works for a firm that treats them tidy,should try and promote the firm. If the firm are seeking drivers etc its always been the case that the drivers that are happy there spread the word.
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

Errrrrrm No it’s to pink :neutral_face:

Rikki-UK:

Over to you

Your thinking ■■■■ me only 2more days till the weekend then i can have a good ■■■■ up isn’t you go on tell us :grimacing:

Legend_Scania:

Dave the Renegade:

You won’t see that from the inside.

OK good on you for telling us, in response and in your best interest I am going to suggest that I remove this post in its entirety

Not because I think you have done anything wrong on here, but you should have consulted your employers first and this may land you with some grief that you probably don’t need.

I think your genuine, a sound lad and think you feel your doing right by your boss, but I think before this goes any further you should either let your boss know what your up to or understand we will remove it to protect you

lightning:
Ok so I ll Spill the beans. But before I do I have to put my point of view first. The company in question is Robinsons, and I am a driver, and only a driver. I have no management role whatsoever. Why I wrote this post? Well over the last few weeks I have watched a series of what I would call poor examples of HGV drivers come and go. I am pro active whom ever I work for, Im not as such advertising for drivers. The company (to my knowledge) DONT KNOW that im doing this. My reasoning is this. I work as hard as I can, as do other members of the team of drivers. Personally Im tired of watching my efforts being depleted by people who clearly couldn’t give a *****. My post was meant more as a pointer towards the fact that there are vacancies, and that I suspect on reading this some will have looked up their website and seen for themselves. It may be apparent from ricki’s involvement that my judgement was awry. I get nothing out of this - indeed if I WAS offered something for doing this, I would refuse it without fail as I just enjoy my job, the team I work with, and its just being offset by errant drivers at the moment. Apologies for any offence caused.

Right with that dusted down, the business end is £575 per week plus £75 damage free bonus and £25 clean truck bonus. Nights out are paid at £22.50. Its technically Mon to Sat morn, but I personally have only ever done 9 sats since I joined in Jan 2012.

In an ideal world If I was running a Haulage company I would choose to (pay to ) advertise through trucknet, as I reckon that most of the guys on here are likeminded to myself and therefore people I would want to employ.

Have we had a pay rise then?

Because that isn’t what I am paid…in fact it is £150 per week more than I am paid before the bonus!

And let’s not talk about Saturdays eh?

DonutUK:
Have we had a pay rise then?

Because that isn’t what I am paid…in fact it is £150 per week more than I am paid before the bonus!

And let’s not talk about Saturdays eh?

:laughing: looks like he has…

Maybe it would have been easier to just post a more simple…

Robinsons of Worcester aka bigpinktruck.com are expanding and need drivers…? ring Ed the Boss if interested.

Is the pay difference that you & DonutUK mention net / gross?

Anyway, in your defence & in the defence of BPT, they do seem a good firm, my dealings with BPT & Ed have been positive, the Pink thing is a good idea and makes your firm stand out - problem is if you stand out from the crowd you become an easy target.

Legend_Scania:

Dave the Renegade:

like to know why the boss man chose pink,did her indoors have a say,

truckman20:

Legend_Scania:

Dave the Renegade:

His daughter did, and that truck (Isabelle) is named after her.

Herongate:

truckman20:

Legend_Scania:

Dave the Renegade:

His daughter did, and that truck (Isabelle) is named after her.

Looks like the borrowed the ideal off his person

Seen a few of there trucks floating around Nottingham area

Doesnt seem such a bad firm, what with over £700 a week that can be earned !..only problem i would have is 1. its way too far for me. 2. i would dread to be called ISABELLE every time i pulled up :laughing: