Van den bosch transport

switchlogic:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:
I have concrete proof that Dinosteveus is in fact Rob K who is in fact Big Vern

I’ve met dinostevus and I can assure you that he hasn’t got intelligence to be RobK, and is nowhere near big enough to be Vern.
But with his driving skill he could easily be ditchlogic :wink: :sunglasses: :wink:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928560,-3.269837
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.
Paaaaarrrrrrttttttttyyyyyyyy

Ah but I can drive a left hand drive.

Also I understand Caledoniandream is a transsexual ■■■■■ from glasgow that’s never been to the low countries .

you’d be right

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928533,-3.270248
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

switchlogic:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:

I’ve met dinostevus and I can assure you that he hasn’t got intelligence to be RobK, and is nowhere near big enough to be Vern.
But with his driving skill he could easily be ditchlogic :wink: :sunglasses: :wink:

It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

Also I understand Caledoniandream is a transsexual ■■■■■ from glasgow that’s never been to the low countries .

Nea Boader, what ever makes your boat float :unamused: :unamused:
Everybody has the right on his own fantasy Luke :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

Coffeeholic:

switchlogic:

Who let the cat out of the bag?* That’s supposed to be a secret. :wink:

*It’s also irresponsible because on here there is a high chance the cat will be murdered.

As I understand it Rob K is a cat that has been taught to type,

I thought it was monkeys that were taught to type so they could eventually write Shakespeare?

Well that’s Yorkshire for you, weird and backwards. :wink:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I can almost see the emails flying from the fine yorkshire town of dewsbury this very second .

SHAME ON YOU LUKE.

HTH.

Oh dear this chinese key board I brought of a fellow trucknetter is crap . Hope that explains .

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Oh dear this chinese key board I brought of a fellow trucknetter is crap . Hope that explains .

I told you…No refunds. You’re lumbered. HTH.

bigvern1:

Suffolk ReeferBoy:

I told you…No refunds. You’re lumbered. HTH.

You told me it was a fully working piece of kit , I aint happy , I should have known you was dodgy when you turned up in that three wheel van , see you in the small claims court you bounder.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:

After what you had drunk BEFORE we’d met that night, I’m surprised you can remember anything about our one and thankfully, only brief encounter.

I had a LHD BMW for 2.5 years when I lived in Germany, it wasn’t down to driving on the ‘wrong side’ that ‘let me down’, it was my inexperience of driving a HGV. Anyways, that was a long time ago.

mickyblue:

switchlogic:

Really? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Of course not, he just likes to hear the sound of his own voice, if he can’t hear it he likes to spam it so he can read it. His Boyfriend will vouch for this, so I heard on the grapevine.

switchlogic:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:

It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

I tell people you are left hand drive :wink:

Caledonian Dream for Luke

dinosteveus1:

mickyblue:

switchlogic:

Really? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Of course not, he just likes to hear the sound of his own voice, if he can’t hear it he likes to spam it so he can read it. His Boyfriend will vouch for this, so I heard on the grapevine.

Ah so it’s spamming not trolling now is it?

And Wheelnut don’t get me started on Dutch boys in G Star… :slight_smile:

Calm down Luke,it’s not the big creamy mess Stobbies thread. :laughing:

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:

After what you had drunk BEFORE we’d met that night, I’m surprised you can remember anything about our one and thankfully, only brief encounter.

I had a LHD BMW for 2.5 years when I lived in Germany, it wasn’t down to driving on the ‘wrong side’ that ‘let me down’, it was my inexperience of driving a HGV. Anyways, that was a long time ago.

the first time we met was in the restaurant just after I had finished my shift, and the second was the day you fired and I was in the middle of a shift, fud, you must be mistaking me for someone else

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928318,-3.269839
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

switchlogic:

the first time we met was in the restaurant just after I had finished my shift, and the second was the day you fired and I was in the middle of a shift, fud, you must be mistaking me for someone else

are you still there okey.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Hate to have to tell you this, but there wasn’t a second time. The day me and Brad got told to ■■■■ off, we only met one ‘regular’ and he was English. Maybe you’d had one drink too many, who knows?

Talking to the few Dutch drivers in DFDS Rotterdam it seems that the Dutch drivers dont have any high regard for VDB which could explain the need to employ immigrant labour .

Hope this is of help.

Suffolk ReeferBoy:
Talking to the few Dutch drivers in DFDS Rotterdam it seems that the Dutch drivers dont have any high regard for VDB which could explain the need to employ immigrant labour .

Hope this is of help.

It was a similar thing at HSF, full of Brits once upon a time because the Dutch didn’t want to work there.

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Hate to have to tell you this, but there wasn’t a second time. The day me and Brad got told to ■■■■ off, we only met one ‘regular’ and he was English. Maybe you’d had one drink too many, who knows?

the first time we met was on the Monday evening after my shift finished, I came and sat with you for dinner, you wouldn’t tell me what your user name in here was.
The next time I saw you was in the yard where you told me that you were being sent home, that was the middle of the afternoon. So no great amount of drink on either occasion.
Funny you say I was ■■■■■■■ I can count on one hand the amount if times I was anywhere near drunk whilst over there. Unless it was a Friday the day before I was going home the mist I ever drunk was a couple of beers with my dinner.
By the way, I am English, just living in Scotland.

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928361,-3.269970
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
the first time we met was on the Monday evening after my shift finished, I came and sat with you for dinner, you wouldn’t tell me what your user name in here was.
The next time I saw you was in the yard where you told me that you were being sent home, that was the middle of the afternoon. So no great amount of drink on either occasion.
Funny you say I was ■■■■■■■ I can count on one hand the amount if times I was anywhere near drunk whilst over there. Unless it was a Friday the day before I was going home the mist I ever drunk was a couple of beers with my dinner.

Yes of course, whatever.

switchlogic:
It was a similar thing at HSF, full of Brits once upon a time because the Dutch didn’t want to work there.

HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS
Our client, an establish Dutch food logistics company, is seeking part time HGV Class 1 drivers with European left hand experience. Ideally you will be seeking 2/3 days work per week. Local applicants are welcome to apply. Applicants can contact Stuart or email Martin May at stuart@optimumeuropean.com to apply.
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01908 698797 and asking for Stuart ■■■■■.
Job No:

HAT/15156
SOC Code:

Wage

£110 PER DAY
Hours

16 HOURS PER WEEK 2 DAYS FROM 7 COVERING 24 HOURS
HARWICH, ESSEX CO12

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

dinosteveus1:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928361,-3.269970
It’s not theirs anymore,
This is our England now.

This thread could have a whole new life and bring back some memories :laughing:

Luke might need to cash in that luncheon voucher yet.