Urgent Help Please

Thanks for that altitude, i don’t think that I made bad choice leaving the tacho in to record my daily rest at least when I get stop by VOSA I can prove to them that I had 9h min daily rest that way they can’t complain, rules are rules I know you should know it all but that’s just live you learn everyday something new and like I said before this is forum and I was just asking for advice.
dean0 I never meet some one like you here and I never experiance some one who is not helpfull on this forum, users like you should be band, forum like this helps lots of people with anything and as for CPC is another scam from gov to make some money thats what I think, gov allow drivers form 18y to driver lorry ect. but they need CPC but who can employe them■■? Just don’t know how we got from my question about overnight parking to CPC, anyway

Once again to members who helps here THANK YOU

If you find youself doing similar runs again malenki try Crewe lorry park if loaded, secure & with showers & cafe & pu just outside,or try PJs just of the A50 on the A515 sthbound towards Draycott in the Clay, safe as houses,showers,clean & tidy & your evening meal is included with the price of parking (in other words the boss pays for your tea) :wink:

malenki22:
Thanks for that altitude, i don’t think that I made bad choice leaving the tacho in to record my daily rest at least when I get stop by VOSA I can prove to them that I had 9h min daily rest that way they can’t complain, rules are rules I know you should know it all but that’s just live you learn everyday something new and like I said before this is forum and I was just asking for advice.
dean0 I never meet some one like you here and I never experiance some one who is not helpfull on this forum, users like you should be band, forum like this helps lots of people with anything and as for CPC is another scam from gov to make some money thats what I think, gov allow drivers form 18y to driver lorry ect. but they need CPC but who can employe them■■? Just don’t know how we got from my question about overnight parking to CPC, anyway

was not one of your questions about one of the most basic rules about driving, when to take out a tacho?.
As for that i left mine in a few years ago overnight and i got told not do do it by my tm

been on the road now for some years and met a lot of drivers like this that know it all…

these are the guys not to take advice from… a good driver will always help you out and not critcize you
we all started from scratch… but not them 40 years and still learning remember that as long as you are in the game and you may think its a stupid question but always ask if you don’t know…

good luck and stay safe

e=“dean0”]I think this is why new drivers need the cpc because they can not be bothered to find out the rules.
btw malenki22 before i started driving i made sure i knew the rules, and not leave it to a Internet forum.
[/quote]

dean0:

malenki22:
also can you advice about tacho is the disk type not digi I will start at 5am so do I remove it after 24h and put new one■■?

you have been driving for 6 months and you still do not know when to take the tacho out :unamused: :unamused:

dean0 has made a fair point though - the bloke/woman has been driving for 6 months and doesnt know the basic tacho rules ffs