U.K. Irish hauliers working for tesco

dozy:
Are you sure about that ,most of my work was d/d and they weighed them after loading and often had to drop them back on bays to get stock/ cages took off as they were o/ weight

I think he’s pretty sure, that’s why most tesco motors are 4x2s.

dozy:

Big Truck:
Subbies on for Tesco NI are on £500per 10hr shift and most loads are wild light,
maybe don’t even use 70L drev per shift!!!

Are you sure about that ,most of my work was d/d and they weighed them after loading and often had to drop them back on bays to get stock/ cages took off as they were o/ weight

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i picked up a DD at fastway a few years ago and my first weighticket was 55t so i went round again and second ticket was 55t so thinking
i had messed it up again, i weighed it a 3rd time and it was still 55t so i parked up and doubled checked all my tickets and took them into the office and
told them there weighbridge was broken, there reply was " stick it on bay ** and well take some off "

Conor:

Big Truck:
They are doing NI Tesco store deliveries for that and £500 is good money if you can double shift the unit,
£7000week/gross possible!!!

Less fuel, tax, insurance, public liability, servicing, tyres, other company running costs such as parking, wages, accountancy costs…

If you could work 7 days a week at my local Tesco RDC on agency self employed doing 10hr days you could easily do £1000 a week so £2000 double shifting.

Herein lies the problem,
You can’t do 7shifts in a row and you can’t double shift yourself!!!
I worked on/off@ Tesco NI for 4yrs and know that a subbie doing store deliveries over 10hrs for £500 is doing well,
FFS sometimes they might not even drive 50miles round the greater Belfast stores!!!

Double shift it and your laughing but doesn’t work like this all yr round! !!!

I see this morning we’ve got abt 7 jekinson trucks in our yard all connected up to tesco tris , our day/ night men are using them up until Xmas,