This is my truck

looks smart :slight_smile: im not far from wigan and never seen them but it looks awesome mate

josh best way to veiw waste of spaces is through a electric welding mask :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they look ace then :wink:

globby 480:

DAFMAD:
Soooooooooo, when you get whipped by one soon, you might think different then ?

you daf men need to be on the stage with comedy jokes like these your nearly in chubby brown catogry with them lines,
whipped by a daf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at least you are saying there is something wrong with you with MAD :wink: in your user name ! cause you sure have to be to come out with silly one liners like that :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
there aint a down hill long enough for a start for you daf girls to catch us scanny lads !!! up :wink: :wink:

We shall see. :smiling_imp:

I think the new 460 Dafā€™s are a big improvement over the old 480,uphill any way! Dunno about the insideā€™s thou,the newer interior lookā€™s more spacious to me but people that drive them prefer the older interiorā€™s.
Globby480 if your buying a fh16 bewareā€¦they give alot of engine trouble,drop valveā€™s etc.

thanks on that ellie :wink: :wink: for that advise,

DAFMAD:

globby 480:

DAFMAD:
Soooooooooo, when you get whipped by one soon, you might think different then ?

you daf men need to be on the stage with comedy jokes like these your nearly in chubby brown catogry with them lines,
whipped by a daf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

at least you are saying there is something wrong with you with MAD :wink: in your user name ! cause you sure have to be to come out with silly one liners like that :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
there aint a down hill long enough for a start for you daf girls to catch us scanny lads !!! up :wink: :wink:

We shall see. :smiling_imp:

oh dear, oh dear, there is only 3 reasons why those ā€œā€œwaste of spacesā€ā€ :wink: pass me ā€¦
1, is i am turning of a road/motorway,
2, if i am parking up,
3, if the things are going the other direction, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
keep saying but them eeerh daf thingys are a POORMANS SCANIA :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i hope you have good eye sight dafmad :wink: because you are going to need them mince pies in good shape for a long time for you to see a daft passing us scanny boys :wink: :wink:

You keep your overated, over priced, overhyped Scanias. They have has their good days, that stopped in 95, gone way downhill since. DAF are much better, easy. :sunglasses:

LOL, leave em jamican woodbines alone daffy :wink: your talking all jibberish :laughing: :laughing: and sounding funny again. :exclamation: :exclamation: are you shuttlespanker :wink: under a diffrent user name because he comes out with daft saying like these aswell :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

DAFMAD:
overated, over priced, overhyped Scanias. DAF are much better, easy. :sunglasses:

Scania are over priced thatā€™s for sure,over rated? maybeā€¦but they are a very good truck. Daf are definitely not better though,not even in the same league infact.

Mercedes-Scania-Volvo the rest are muck.

I donā€™t agree, although Volvo do come very close.

dafmad some people just donā€™t get the fact that they are driving overpriced trucks :laughing: :laughing: joshh thanks a lot the
she is awesome we are not round the corner from the jjb did you get sorted out with your some work :question:

For me, Scania V8 engine and mirrors, Volvo running and switch gear with I- shift , and Daf Super Space Cab room and storage. Any D.I.Y enthusiast out there fancy a challenge. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Andy smg:
For me, Scania V8 engine and mirrors, Volvo running and switch gear with I- shift , and Daf Super Space Cab room and storage. Any D.I.Y enthusiast out there fancy a challenge. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yep andy i have said the same as you before buddy in recent posts on here, but scania running gear, scania electrics etc,and the waste of space cab, would be a awesome set up, maybe even scania v8 and i shift would be nice and ā€œā€œeven better a mega space BURK in a merc cabā€ā€,
i just love to get these daffy girlies going :wink: , but yep are over priced and scania has a crap cab to be honest :blush:, apart from the top front mounted bunk,which is good for darkness in the day time sleeping, or bright compoundsetc were you carnt be bothered to close the curtians :blush: i carnt be bothered at all to close the curtians when i park up its food, and into the ā– ā– ā– ā–  sack for a SLEEP :wink:
but em down hill chuffers carnt pass us V8 men :wink: :wink:

dafs are nice trucks mate just the head gasgets and valves that let them down id have a fleet of them if they were reliable :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: were abouts in wigan you from mate

we are based near the JJB i know about the head gasgets and valves just had them done.