Thieving scumbag clampers

I,m not commenting on this particular case but we all know that some drivers seem to go straight to the nearer coach bays or will park on the perimiter road of a lorry park making it harder for people correctly parked to get out even when the lorry park is half empty. If it was at night and the driver needed a quick visit to the toilets why not park across the back of nighting out trucks with hazards on for 5 minutes?

mark croft:
why allow coaches in a TRUCK stop anyway.

m.s.a yes
truckstops NO

1 reason and one reason only MONEY 50 foot space with one chap in will maybe buy a mabe a paper a drink and a sandwich
the same space with 54 people in it will buy alsorts of ■■■■■ and they will buy the food anorl cos they dnt know it’s crap !!!

hence why the services give more space to coaches than trucks

it’s all down to bums on seats

mikermhh:
I,m not commenting on this particular case but we all know that some drivers seem to go straight to the nearer coach bays or will park on the perimiter road of a lorry park making it harder for people correctly parked to get out even when the lorry park is half empty. If it was at night and the driver needed a quick visit to the toilets why not park across the back of nighting out trucks with hazards on for 5 minutes?

i know i agree. that is what ive done in the past. :wink:

gonzo,unless the rules have changed in the last few yrs,the driver of the coach used to get a free meal when taking his break,and a full coach load.

i know what you mean about money,but trucks for truck stops still the better option?