Theres plenty of parking- your just too tight to pay for it

Wheel Nut:
Simon Hart shouldn’t take very long to reply. I can name the Carmarthen Truckstops in one :exclamation:

Not any more you can’t… if you’re on about the one between Cross Hands and the M4 it’s been closed for donkeys years. :wink:

In fact it isn’t even in his constituency.

However as you rightly say you should write to your own MP, and that in my case happens to be Simon Hart. So far I’ve only got an acknowledgement but as I say on previous form I should at least get a reply from the minister.

If more of us did that, the more chance there might be of someone actually taking notice. We can rant on this website as much as we want but realistically it won’t change owt if it’s only drivers that are reading it.

Retired Old ■■■■:

oatcake1967:
The government should start their own haulage firm,
with all the ■■■■■■■■ they have to deliver.

They used to have one, matey. The vehicles were painted red, with a smattering of rust but when, after about 70 years, they realised that they were as crap at running a transport company as they were at running the country, they flogged the whole lot off.
Here is part of their modern fleet-

Good point ROF maybe they could reincarnate BRS as Bolloxed road services

scaniason:
With all the latest [zb] coming from this useless government, I can’t say I’m surprised. I’ve voted Conservative most of my life, but never again.

Tories are a shower of ■■■■■■ always wondered who in their right minds would vote for such…

Who the hell would want to park at a “truckstop” or motorway service area?

You get ripped off,you get some pillock in a morning who starts up some crap old bloody volvo an hour before he moves,you got some numpty with a reefer hammering away with bugger all in the box,you pay about 3 quid for a 90p can of lager,your in the bloody middle of nowhere and if you do go into the place you trip over the ropes and sheets as you walk in.

Find an empty asda or aldi car park.A few pubs,no numpties in a morning and maybe some company who aint got trucks or deliveries as the only topic of conversation.

Cos sometimes they are the best brand of ■■■■ available out of a selection of different ■■■■.