Taking the airlines off!

Pardon?

I’ve been deaf for years, means I don’t have to listen to a load of BS which suits me fine :wink:

Tiger

Fastrantiger:
Pardon?

I’ve been deaf for years, means I don’t have to listen to a load of BS which suits me fine :wink:

Tiger

with trucknet you will no longer have to miss out

Own Account Driver:

whiplash:

Harry Monk:

OVLOV JAY:
Jesus Christ I’ve heard it all now :unamused:

I know what you mean. If anybody is really bothered about the noise of pulling a suzie off, they can always pump the footbrake until the air is purged from the system and the airlines will then pull apart silently… the driver might also arrange for somebody to put a big fluffy pink blanket at the base of his steps in case he slips while climbing out of the cab.

Cropped by Niall Daniels, on Flickr
Try this lads.FOR HOOKING UP,NOT DROPPING!
The male dud coupling over the side marker light.(Not the female one on the catwalk)
No need to pump the foot pedal,as I believe this may lead to premature failure of the mechanism.Plug in the red line,it empties tanks in seconds,and shell slip on to the trailer coupling no problem. I have a tap on mine,so when driving,air wont escape.

Is this a joke?

No joke Own Account.
I dont know about you,but putting the susies on,when close coupling,when theres no taps,(ie pressurised),is a recipe for disaster with your back.Stretching,turning and trying to apply considerable pressure.I find it easier to dump the air,then,from the ground the coupling can be put on.NO PRESSURE on your back.
Dont know,are tapless susies the norm in the UK?Its a legal standard over here.No more taps.

The last Suzy I pulled damaged my ears…well the wife did when she found out